Deleting a banned account

Icezicle - Archosaur
Icezicle - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Support Desk
Is there any way to delete a banned account? Basically my main account which is the leader of a big tw faction on archosaur is banned because of a payment dispute.

rarara long story short my bank thought a charge was fraudulent but i told them i authorized the payments so pwis billing department is keeping me banned

i now got my bank to pay paypal back but paypal wont release the funds back to pwi (so that i can get unbanned) for up to 30 days while they take forever to do paper work and all this ****

my point is i want to sacrifice my 99 wizard and delete it hoping i can free up the leader of my faction if the account is deleted so my faction can BID

IS THERE any way to delete accounts while not being able to log in? and if the account is the leader of a faction what happens, does the director get lead?

thx
Post edited by Icezicle - Archosaur on

Comments

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Accounts cannot be deleted. However, I suggest you send in a support ticket and request assistance with the issue you're having to begin with. Good luck!
  • OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide
    OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Accounts cannot be deleted. However, I suggest you send in a support ticket and request assistance with the issue you're having to begin with. Good luck!

data can ALWAYS be deleted off of a server or database shelly. ijs
    accounts "wont" be deleted is the proper way to explain this
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Thank you for clarifying my post.

b:thanks
  • OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide
    OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    duz dis meen i are smrtr than joo?
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    duz dis meen i are smrtr than joo?

I think it just means you have too much time on your hands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • RiiC - Raging Tide
    RiiC - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Is there any way to delete a banned account? Basically my main account which is the leader of a big tw faction on archosaur is banned because of a payment dispute.

rarara long story short my bank thought a charge was fraudulent but i told them i authorized the payments so pwis billing department is keeping me banned

i now got my bank to pay paypal back but paypal wont release the funds back to pwi (so that i can get unbanned) for up to 30 days while they take forever to do paper work and all this ****

my point is i want to sacrifice my 99 wizard and delete it hoping i can free up the leader of my faction if the account is deleted so my faction can BID

IS THERE any way to delete accounts while not being able to log in? and if the account is the leader of a faction what happens, does the director get lead?

thx

I would tell Pay Pal to cancel the payment then either re-do the whole thing (Not what I would do right now) or tell PWI you are sending a check to cover the payment until the dust settles over the dispute with the bank and PayPal. I would also go to the bank and discuss how to prevent this from happening again. If they can not comply then it's time to get a different bank. Good Luck
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Please send in a ticket to customer support so that they can sort it out for you.

Account issues are not discussed on the forums.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.