Skill books locations

ninjagohst
ninjagohst Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2010 in The Crafting Nook
where do I go to get these items can you give me the cordinates to the locations of geting skill books and how to rise skill lvls with out making stuff

Also I've seen skill boxes in boutique and I'm lvl 80 will it get one of my desired skills to lvl 7 by buying one or do I have to buy 7 different boxes cause all mu skills are lvl 1

Skill book locations for skill such as blacksmithing
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/3444

Skill boxes you can buy from boutique
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/shop/85
Post edited by ninjagohst on

Comments

• Nazler - Lost City
    Nazler - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The box inside contains Box 1-10, so you don't have to worry much when you buy it. (Otherwise why would it cost that much?)
    Each Box contains a special material that automatically raise your current blacksmithing level to 100% (e.g: Box 2 Contains a metal that raise Level 2 Blacksmith to Max.)

If you are planning on getting skill book not using the box, it wouldn't be easy, seeing you have to clear several quest to get it.
  • ninjagohst
    ninjagohst Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    First off let me just say thank you so much for answering me b:thanks
    So what your saying is all i need to do is buy one and I'm done meaning i don't have to buy a box for each lvl
  • miyago
    miyago Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ninjagohst wrote: »
    First off let me just say thank you so much for answering me b:thanks
    So what your saying is all i need to do is buy one and I'm done meaning i don't have to buy a box for each lvl

You just need to buy 1 box and it will contain your skills from lvl1-lvl8. You can upgrade your skills at an Elder provided you meet the level requirement. Here is a guide to help you through the process.
  • LyubenSky - Harshlands
    LyubenSky - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Thank you!!!!!!!!b:thanksb:thanks
    This has also helped me as well I didn't want to buy one and find out I had to buy another to lvl again xD
  • _Enchantress - Harshlands
    _Enchantress - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Thank you!!!!!!!!b:thanksb:thanks
    This has also helped me as well I didn't want to buy one and find out I had to buy another to lvl again xD

b:kissb:cute