Doubts about the Lunar Summon Bosses

kempachisama
kempachisama Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello, I would know if the the summoned bosses in Lunar Glade are avaiable and how to execute the quest to summon them, cause I've tried to summon them and also tried to do the quest, but I didn't get :/ . Could someone help me ?
Post edited by kempachisama on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The two summon bosses are no longer available. The six class bosses are still available though. Do the quest. You must do two complete runs of Lunar squad mode with Relic of Wind and Primal Fear as your last bosses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • kempachisama
    edited October 2010
    Well, thanks a lot for the information. Only another question, Do you know when this att enterred into PWI ?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    I have no idea. My guildies and I came from MY-EN, but by the time we came over, the changes were already in effect. At least there is a much higher chance of getting the tinders through squad mode now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The six class bosses are still available though.

Does anyone have a complete list of where to summon them? I was making a list but then I lost most of it. All I have left is that the blademaster wygie is in Humorum near where genasic blink dies. (I have never seen the archer wygie, and I do not think I have seen the venomancer wygie either.)
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Does anyone have a complete list of where to summon them? I was making a list but then I lost most of it. All I have left is that the blademaster wygie is in Humorum near where genasic blink dies. (I have never seen the archer wygie, and I do not think I have seen the venomancer wygie either.)

Wiz and veno wygies are in the second and third maps. They are only accessible through Lunar trophy mode. You do not have to do it trophy mode style though. Take as long as you need.

BM wygie is in the fifth map. Archer wygie is in the fourth map so kill the left tombstone in the fifth map. Barbarian wygie is in the sixth map so kill the right tombstone in the fifth map. Cleric wygie is in the seventh map so kill both tombstones in the fifth map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• kempachisama
    edited October 2010
    Well, I've tried to do the quest, but when I was TP to the Grayheared man he wasn't there. I've looked at pwdatabase but don't have his coords there. Could someone tell me his coords or if he isn't available ?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Well, I've tried to do the quest, but when I was TP to the Grayheared man he wasn't there. I've looked at pwdatabase but don't have his coords there. Could someone tell me his coords or if he isn't available ?

He should be available...I got mine just fine a couple weeks ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• kempachisama
    edited October 2010
    Wiz and veno wygies are in the second and third maps. They are only accessible through Lunar trophy mode. You do not have to do it trophy mode style though. Take as long as you need.

BM wygie is in the fifth map. Archer wygie is in the fourth map so kill the left tombstone in the fifth map. Barbarian wygie is in the sixth map so kill the right tombstone in the fifth map. Cleric wygie is in the seventh map so kill both tombstones in the fifth map.
    He should be available...I got mine just fine a couple weeks ago.

Only to confirm, the npc locate is the same of the coord that you go when TP ?

Edit.:
    I was reading about the location of the Grayheared man. How could I arrive at Insularium in squad mode ?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Only to confirm, the npc locate is the same of the coord that you go when TP ?

Edit.:
    I was reading about the location of the Grayheared man. How could I arrive at Insularium in squad mode ?

You can get there through Lunar trophy mode. It's 600k and the second map. But as I recall, you can buy another teleport scroll to him from the Lunar Janitor for 5k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.