Do alot of people play this game?

Pennince - Lost City
Pennince - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
topic i'm in Lost City and the game feels dead some times, I know it's a pk world and all and i'm not complaining infact I kind of like the emptiness sometimes i'm just wondering how many people play this game :) And if it's getting more popular or declining in popularity.
Post edited by Pennince - Lost City on

Comments

• gross1255
    gross1255 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Declining in popularity. Game is dead, forums are dying.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Ummm... well there are almost 130,000 likes in Facebook. It seems like a lot play though. They just do other things besides quests. Once you get past your 30s you're unlikely to see anyone else killing the same mobs as you, unless it's a really popular spot. However, there are usually plenty of people looking for groups for the same things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • GreatStorm - Sanctuary
    GreatStorm - Sanctuary Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    gross1255 wrote: »
    Declining in popularity. Game is dead, forums are dying.

This.
  • ISAIDLEAVEIT - Harshlands
    ISAIDLEAVEIT - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    topic I'm In Lost City And The Game Feels Dead Some Times, I Know It's A Pk World And All And I'm Not Complaining Infact I Kind Of Like The Emptiness Sometimes I'm Just Wondering How Many People Play This Game :) And If It's Getting More Popular Or Declining In Popularity.

Haha Qq Thread , U Fcker This Game Have More Ppl Cuz No Life They Have , They Spender Money To Big Then Di.*** Cuz He Makes Sex With U Pig Mom
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Haha Qq Thread , U Fcker This Game Have More Ppl Cuz No Life They Have , They Spender Money To Big Then Di.*** Cuz He Makes Sex With U Pig Mom

...lolz to say "mods plz bann me asap!" would have been shorter and easier XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • GreatStorm - Sanctuary
    GreatStorm - Sanctuary Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ...lolz to say "mods plz bann me asap!" would have been shorter and easier XD

mods havent banned a person that posted a image in the thread not to be named and it was up over 24 hours ago. If he gets banned they are even more stupid than what we originally thought
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    In my opinion, it's pretty lackluster in terms of population. Like Dyskrasia said, you most likely won't find too many people out in the world unless it's a popular spot. The game's leveling methods have altered severely from the start of the game. There's no need for people to grind anymore, instead people spend all their time in specific instances for EXP, Spirit, and money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    In my opinion, it's pretty lackluster in terms of population. Like Dyskrasia said, you most likely won't find too many people out in the world unless it's a popular spot. The game's leveling methods have altered severely from the start of the game. There's no need for people to grind anymore, instead people spend all their time in specific instances for EXP, Spirit, and money.

Sums it all up. :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    mods havent banned a person that posted a image in the thread not to be named and it was up over 24 hours ago. If he gets banned they are even more stupid than what we originally thought

?? there was a voldemort thread? ohwait i know the one of which you speak nvm.. **cough**106 pages**cough**
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2010

gtfo , you don't have a life!! I go to school everyday. gfy bish. if you think people have no life that is playing the game , why are you here? just to talk ****. gfy low life.

The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
  • The_owner - Lost City
    The_owner - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Declining in Popularity. don't let the FaceBook Fool you. most of those people made about 3 more facebook accounts in order to boost it up. Sad sad view to see them put a prize for trying to be a popular game by hitting what is it? 130k likes? Please. bribing ME with Double Exp and Double Drops for clicking "Like" on your Facebook is not working.

And I will not click it at all due to the fact that i'm not even able to even complete my quests at all due to all the recent changes. (Especailly in the Twilight Temple).

Questing has always been one of my favorite things to do, and sadly I can't even continue it anymore. Especially the main quest i'm focusing on right now. The Spiritual Cultivation for become a Celestial Sage. Fix your game, and then we'll see if you get more votes to 130k.

More players = more $

Give the players what they want, and you'l have no complaints, no flame threads, and alot more $ to earn to pay the employees and anyone else that has and is contributing to the game.

It's a win win situation.
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Ignore the doomsday crowed, there has been a decline of upper ends and most of them jumped boat simply due to some major changes and hicups...all games experiences this. Im standing in plume city atm and see about 20 new lil critters bouncing around asking silly questions... So best advice would be explore a bit before making a negative determination.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Ummm... well there are almost 130,000 likes in Facebook. It seems like a lot play though. They just do other things besides quests. Once you get past your 30s you're unlikely to see anyone else killing the same mobs as you, unless it's a really popular spot. However, there are usually plenty of people looking for groups for the same things.
    every day i hear ppl saying go create more facebook accounts to get that 130k likes. ppl are getting desperate after that 2x drops

its a small game also a f2p one so not much popularity. some are still playing it despite the new unwanted changes
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Declining in Popularity. don't let the FaceBook Fool you. most of those people made about 3 more facebook accounts in order to boost it up. Sad sad view to see them put a prize for trying to be a popular game by hitting what is it? 130k likes? Please. bribing ME with Double Exp and Double Drops for clicking "Like" on your Facebook is not working.

And I will not click it at all due to the fact that i'm not even able to even complete my quests at all due to all the recent changes. (Especailly in the Twilight Temple).

Questing has always been one of my favorite things to do, and sadly I can't even continue it anymore. Especially the main quest i'm focusing on right now. The Spiritual Cultivation for become a Celestial Sage. Fix your game, and then we'll see if you get more votes to 130k.

More players = more $

Give the players what they want, and you'l have no complaints, no flame threads, and alot more $ to earn to pay the employees and anyone else that has and is contributing to the game.

It's a win win situation.

^ I like this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • Pennince - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Well you're probaly right there will be new people coming to the game i'm sure. I really like this game and dont want it to die :)
  • Somesword - Sanctuary
    Somesword - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    quite a bit of people play this game, i do =3
    its relatively easy, hell, im hardly concentrating or thinking when im out grinding or w/e
    makes for some multi-tasking potential, which is something enjoyable
    the forums are hell, people keep complaining here.
    and i've been to a PvP server before, your right, it is quite underpopulated.
    those of us in the PvE servers have people constantly spamming world chat...
    it gets pretty annoying to hear about someone who likes thier grandma alittle too much b:chuckle
    overall, it is popular, but if your looking for alittle more of a social life in-game, join a Pve server

TL;DR
    PvE servers make the game a 3d chat program
  • Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    Lenn_ - Sanctuary Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    uh what? this game is pretty damn populated. the pvp servers not so much, but PVE ones are loaded. plenty of people playing and having funs. forums = idiots.
  • Fallghost - Raging Tide
    Fallghost - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    uh what? this game is pretty damn populated. the pvp servers not so much, but PVE ones are loaded. plenty of people playing and having funs. forums = idiots.

Forums = idiots?

That means you're idiot too.

Unless I misunderstood
    I am a guy from Romania!

This kind of players are not very common,aren't they?b:chuckle
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010

you just insulted yourself, jeez your a smart one. b:embarrass
  • Fallghost - Raging Tide
    Fallghost - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Ninja'd b:cute
    I am a guy from Romania!

This kind of players are not very common,aren't they?b:chuckle
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    There are lotts of peeps still playing just as said there is almost no reason to grind any more.
    So seeing them on random locations is rare. And the actually player lv is high so that makes the game look like a ghost town 4 lower peeps.
    b:dirty
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Ninja'd b:cute

b:embarrass i saw yours before I posted. ;3
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I think the Devs should upgrade PW game to DX9+ at the least and introduce fresh graphic changes and many more instances.

Random MAPS in instances and T Wars would also help somewhat.

Ty for time
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Pennince - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    I Love the PvP server, I haven't played on any other server but I feel as if this game would be alot more boring without PvP. Just my opinion, also it's not like EVERYONE is going around killing people, just the red names but they get killed also.
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    If you like the way the game is now then you should play it. But you should know that it's a completely different game now compared to the way it was a year ago (or more), and it will never be the same.
  • Pennince - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    To be honest, I don't really care if a few level 90-100s quit since those are the ones that just hang around Plume City, or Lost City just acting like elitist thinking they're so cool because they've been playing the game since it started. So if more new players are coming in and a few high levels are quitting, that's fine by me.
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited October 2010

LMFAO sounds like a french southerner with 3 teeth.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    To be honest, I don't really care if a few level 90-100s quit since those are the ones that just hang around Plume City, or Lost City just acting like elitist thinking they're so cool because they've been playing the game since it started. So if more new players are coming in and a few high levels are quitting, that's fine by me.

Except that the fact that the majority of the people who quit are high levels indicates that there's no entertaining end-game content/no reason to stay. What makes you think you won't reach that point eventually?
    If I were to join a new game and see all of the higher levels complaining and leaving, I wouldn't consider it worth my time getting there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    Lenn_ - Sanctuary Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    rephrased properly, majority of forum = idiots. since some people are too dumb to get the obvious.
    people like myself, or airyll, or rose, or hamsta arent.
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    rephrased properly, majority of forum = idiots. since some people are too dumb to get the obvious.
    people like myself, or airyll, or rose, or hamsta arent.

LOL Rose?...*Chokes on Poptart*
This discussion has been closed.