**** loby

gamesdead
gamesdead Posts: 15 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
Being ****/ calling some1 **** is an insult.
Being **** is not normal behavior, its a deviation, theres error in their gene code, and thats a fact, **** ppl should go to therapies to become normal.
First step is admitting that u have a problem.
Im not against **** ppl who admit that they have a problem.
Im against **** ppl who are proud of being ****, and normal ppl who think that being **** is normal state, when its not.(same thing with necrophilia, zoophilia etc, are we gonna call those diseases normal state of human being)
(soon being normal will be 'out', and minorities will have more rights than normal ppl)
**** loby is huge.........

http://www.zombietime.com/up_your_al...full/index.php

So i was called the troll for this above statement. I was simply stating the true, where's freedom of speech?b:surrender

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I was about to post this in the other thread before it got locked.... so not to waste my fingers...

I didn't even bother reading this (other) thread...

But every **** person I've known has pretty much used the word '****' as both an insult or describing their sexual preference depending on the situation.

If I'm in the company of my **** friends, I'm just as likely to hear one of them say "That's ****" to indicate something is stupid as I am. And they aren't offended if I say that... they might tease or something, but generally they realize this is a legitimate term and can be used with good or bad connotations and generally aren't offended by it unless they're looking for something to be offended by...

/lol@thread
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • GreatStorm - Sanctuary
    GreatStorm - Sanctuary Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    gamesdead wrote: »
    Being ****/ calling some1 **** is an insult.
    Being **** is not normal behavior, its a deviation, theres error in their gene code, and thats a fact, **** ppl should go to therapies to become normal.
    First step is admitting that u have a problem.
    Im not against **** ppl who admit that they have a problem.
    Im against **** ppl who are proud of being ****, and normal ppl who think that being **** is normal state, when its not.(same thing with necrophilia, zoophilia etc, are we gonna call those diseases normal state of human being)
    (soon being normal will be 'out', and minorities will have more rights than normal ppl)
    **** loby is huge.........

http://www.zombietime.com/up_your_al...full/index.php

So i was called the troll for this above statement. I was simply stating the true, where's freedom of speech?b:surrender

Right next to the Constitution after the US Government demands us to have health insurance b:surrender
  • gamesdead
    gamesdead Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Why was that thread locked? Because i was simply stating the truth?
    Check the link

And Michael this is not just about insulting, lol think more deeply ffs....
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The previous topic was locked for a reason. Discussions of such topics are deemed as offensive and will never end well. Locking this now - and shall this be reopened by any other users, it'll be out of my hands. b:surrenderb:surrender
This discussion has been closed.