TW prediction for weekend of october 1-3

Slivaf - Dreamweaver
Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Please note that this is just a prediction thread I won't be doing reports on them, just predictions, just for the fun of it, that's all they will be 'prediction' I could easily be wrong, so please don't get discouraged if I didn't choose your faction to win. :)

Defender first, Attacker last. =x lol

(pow = prediction of winner)

10/3 Calamity vs Renegades : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: Calamity
10/2 Calamity vs Dynasty : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: Calamity
10/2 Calamity vs Tempest : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: Calamity
10/2 Calamity vs Equinox : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: Calamity
10/1 Tempest vs Calamity : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: Calamity
10/1 Tempest vs Inversion : PoW: Inversion | Actual winner : Tempest

I really can't predict the fight where tempest is attacking calamity, and the one where they defend against inversion, only time well tell who will actually win, so good luck to all this weekend.

Please remember that nothing is set in stone, especially when it comes to any prediction. Unless you believe in the powers of premonition which honestly I don't have, this is just mostly a guess, so good luck to all factions, may your swords slay many of your foes, and more importantly have fun.

Courtesy of Esnemyl

Is it just me or did somebody spill blue ink on the map?.

One more week, provided cala gets to attack first
Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
Post edited by Slivaf - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If you get a chance can you post what dates these are on? My hard drive decided to be dumb and die so I can't log on in and see. b:cry
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    If you get a chance can you post what dates these are on? My hard drive decided to be dumb and die so I can't log on in and see. b:cry

Done. :)

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Undadeus - Dreamweaver
    Undadeus - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    10/3 Calamity vs Renegades : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: TBD
    10/2 Calamity vs Dynasty : PoW: Dynasty | Actual winner: TBD
    10/2 Calamity vs Tempest : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: TBD
    10/2 Calamity vs Equinox : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: TBD
    10/1 Tempest vs Calamity : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: TBD

I doubt Cala has the numbers to pull off a 3 way well organized (aka massively against the rules) gank. EQ goes out of it's way to make sure their minions in Tempest and Dyna attack when they want which makes it pretty hard on Cala - but I doubt there's any chance they'd even consider giving up Plume. And Tempest even at full 80 would be a 5-10 minute roll for Cala.
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    TYVM for the dates guys ^^ And good luck Inversion and the rest if I don't make it on by tomorrow night.
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol my money is on Tempest ignoring the Cala fight entirely and focusing on the Inversion fight.

Also, hai Tox b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

^ sexiest veno/woman ever b:cute
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    lol my money is on Tempest ignoring the Cala fight entirely and focusing on the Inversion fight.

Also, hai Tox

I hope they focus on us, was a really fun fight last time against them.

Also hai Siege vegas now. b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Also, hai Tox b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

that would be the most likely thing. tempest aint anywhere near a threat 1v1 or 2v1 lulz.

we can only lose, if we'r being outnumbered really really bad in 3v1's atm.

It begins to annoy me quite a bit that EQ doesn't get ban for coordinate ganks. Aubree has even said it on forum and we see it every week. they bid withing seconds of eachother in correct order to always have EQ first timeslot -_-
    should be 100% random, ijs.

anyway me be hoping for 140ish online as we have sometimes rarely. could be nice this weekend for defend.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    10/3 Calamity vs Renegades : PoW: Calamity
    10/2 Calamity vs Dynasty : PoW: Tempest
    10/2 Calamity vs Tempest : PoW: Calamity
    10/2 Calamity vs Equinox : PoW: Calamity
    10/1 Tempest vs Calamity : PoW: Calamity
    10/1 Tempest vs Inversion : PoW: Inversion

No need to predict anything other than Tempest vs Inversion. Which depends on Tempest deciding to fight us with 80, or giving us an empty map, as I expect they will. See tempest doesn't wants a fair 80 on 80 TW vs Cala. They just want a land and will do whatever it takes to hold onto one.

We will lose to Dynasty if we don't have enough people to fight them. We will try to get Tempest out of the battle quick by rolling them on full 80, we will full turtle EQ with less than 80 and waste their charms as always until we feel like taking down their Crystal. Just like we've been doing every past weekend.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • thebloodyone
    thebloodyone Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lalala Tempest wont lose get over it
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    Come on guys dont kid yourselves Inversion has no chance they lasted 15 minuites last week and they can make all the excuses they want but it wont change that. if they beat Tempest its because they had to suck on calas you know what to do it. they proved they couldnt do it before and there gonna justify there weaker then tempest again this week. b:pleasedb:laughb:pleased

Sorry I don't suck on anything from Cala, they've got crabs don't you know? b:laugh Haven't heard any excuses from Inversion just people saying they want the fight that won't end like like a 1v1 cala from either Inversion or Tempest would, that's all. Pull those panties out and let's have a fun fight kthx.
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    if they beat Tempest its because they had to suck on calas you know what to do it. they proved they couldnt do it before and there gonna justify there weaker then tempest again this week.

Funny. I could have made the same sentence by switching out Cala for EQ and Tempest with Calamity.

I guess I just choose to have more respect for other TW factions. They all deserve it.

b:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Pacothenoob - Dreamweaver
    Pacothenoob - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    wow! so because we want to tw and we want a fair server with more than just a red map all of a sudden we are EQ minions? And the prediction for us to lose to inversion and that it was a good fight ? I didnt even die in that fight yet i took out over 30 people in less than 20 mins.
    Alaxan trying to get me banned HA! you tried to get me to take land from cala exactly as magyar said on the other post. you can deny that all you want but you know its true and the proof is why else did Cala change leadership so fast after that?
    Alaxan your Just jumping on a bandwagon, Rather than fighting to have a colorful map you would rather help kill it. And as for Calamity the TRUE Calamity members who have been there for a long time and made the faction what it is i have tons of respect for you to be able to achieve what you have but for the ones who jumped in last few months with the WE are taking the map attitude i dont think youve earned the respect of anyone. I will gladly meet you all on the TW battle field and if we lose so be it we lose, we hold our heads high because our members have something most other factions dont have and thats loyalty and love for the members in there faction.With or without land we are Tempest and we are here for the fun of the game.
    Funniest tw request ever b:thanks
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    wow! so because we want to tw and we want a fair server with more than just a red map all of a sudden we are EQ minions? And the prediction for us to lose to inversion and that it was a good fight ? I didnt even die in that fight yet i took out over 30 people in less than 20 mins.
    Alaxan trying to get me banned HA! you tried to get me to take land from cala exactly as magyar said on the other post. you can deny that all you want but you know its true and the proof is why else did Cala change leadership so fast after that?
    Alaxan your Just jumping on a bandwagon, Rather than fighting to have a colorful map you would rather help kill it. And as for Calamity the TRUE Calamity members who have been there for a long time and made the faction what it is i have tons of respect for you to be able to achieve what you have but for the ones who jumped in last few months with the WE are taking the map attitude i dont think youve earned the respect of anyone. I will gladly meet you all on the TW battle field and if we lose so be it we lose, we hold our heads high because our members have something most other factions dont have and thats loyalty and love for the members in there faction.With or without land we are Tempest and we are here for the fun of the game.

Yeah and we don't? Don't judge a faction from one member kk?

And for the record I've never considered Tempest on the EQ/Dyna bandwagon. You know, in case it was what I've said you're quoting. b:bye
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    10/3 Calamity vs Renegades : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: TBD
    10/2 Calamity vs Dynasty : PoW: Dynasty | Actual winner: TBD
    10/2 Calamity vs Tempest : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: TBD
    10/2 Calamity vs Equinox : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: TBD
    10/1 Tempest vs Calamity : PoW: Calamity | Actual winner: TBD

I doubt Cala has the numbers to pull off a 3 way well organized (aka massively against the rules) gank. EQ goes out of it's way to make sure their minions in Tempest and Dyna attack when they want which makes it pretty hard on Cala - but I doubt there's any chance they'd even consider giving up Plume. And Tempest even at full 80 would be a 5-10 minute roll for Cala.

That's precisely why I said it was a hard choice, though if anyone can do it on this server it is calamity, they have proven quite successful at adapting to their... foes, so if their numbers are there, or slightly higher then last weekend calamity could easily pull off the victory. :)

Though only time will tell. =x

The tempest and inversion fight is another hard choice basically because both factions are using the tactic of slaying THEIR crystal long before they can kill ours, which has proven to be fairly useful for them and even inversion, their fights have been quick ones, so again only time will tell who will successfully win this weekend.

• Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    And as for Calamity the TRUE Calamity members who have been there for a long time and made the faction what it is i have tons of respect for you to be able to achieve what you have but for the ones who jumped in last few months with the WE are taking the map attitude i dont think youve earned the respect of anyone. I will gladly meet you all on the TW battle field and if we lose so be it we lose, we hold our heads high because our members have something most other factions dont have and thats loyalty and love for the members in there faction.With or without land we are Tempest and we are here for the fun of the game.

I'm sorry I've only been in Calamity since June last year, I guess that doesn't make me a TRUE Calamity member by your standards.
    lalala Tempest wont lose get over it
    Just to point out the quality of your members. So you can then try to diss me or any other Calamity member.

If you really wanted a fun, and "fair" map. You'd do what I hope we will when we take land from you this weekend. Some of us hope we wont start our TW vs Tempest until you're done your battle with Inversion. I think you're way over yourself when you even dare to name any Calamity member and question him/her, whoever that may be, as you have never been here. You have no clue of how much effort each and every member puts to their characters and their faction goals. You'd wish you had that in some of your members, at least the ones that come applying on weekly basis. I just checked my faction roster, wasn't Rebellion in Tempest last week? He's not the first, nor he will be the last. Very very loyal roster indeed.

Sadly, only one faction plays for fun anymore in this server. What's more fun than to fight against 240 with barely over 100 people and decide who gets a free land while we have our way with the other 2? Well sure, defending all 3, we'll get to it hopefully. But until then... who else can do it? You can't defend 2 factions at once, not even Equinox can, so I'm quite happy with what we've built so far, and very proud of it.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    b:angry

Stop with the nonsense back and forth quarrel! I will get this thread locked faster then well fast. << (as soon as the mods get to it anyways, which doesn't seem to be very quick as of late)

It is just a prediction FFS, it is meant for fun, not for seeing who's e peen is bigger.... sheesh just ****, get over your selves, and show up to each other fights and duke it out there! NOT here!

Have fun on the battlefield. Kill each other there, it's funner! =x

• Pacothenoob - Dreamweaver
    Pacothenoob - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Chill out Andres no one is Calling out Cala on any matter i was saying the new members you being there a long period of time is not a NEW member. Im stating the new ones who have done NOTHING to get Cala to where they are now other than recently jump in because they are the biggest. What fun is it for one faction to own everything anyways? Does it make you so manly because your wallet is deeper or you can click a few skills faster than another? Does it make any difference? Heres how i look at it in 5,10,15 years will any of this even matter? NO so then why get so upset about it? NO reason at all.
    Funniest tw request ever b:thanks
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    Does it make you so manly because your wallet is deeper or you can click a few skills faster than another? Does it make any difference? Heres how i look at it in 5,10,15 years will any of this even matter? NO so then why get so upset about it? NO reason at all.

I get upset because for someone who's playing "the mature one, its a game get a life" card you're being incredibly offensive and rude. Game or not, you have no right to make assumptions of anyone, disregarding the faction they belong to. I couldn't care less if you want to TW against us 1v1 or 3v1. It's what makes you who you are in this game, I may not agree with it, but I respect it.

I don't charge to play this game. All the stuff I have in this game is either gifted, lent or farmed by me and my friends... When I felt the need of charging, I moved to a P2P game, which is why you can't find me in PWI for other than dailies on weekdays most of the time.

None of this matters to me today, in 5 years, 10 or 15 I'll probably not even remember it...

It's why we didn't complain in world chat when Tempest won, or why we didn't say "If you join Tempest we will kill you repeatedly". We sure didn't even try going for tempest first and humiliate your faction by farming kills without catapults when we had an open chance to attack you... It's a game, we play for fun too but we don't forget about respect, a fair chance and the people that does not have our tags above their heads. You should try it sometime, it may be the last thing you need. You should re-check your definition of fun and fair. Might get something useful from a game into real life for once.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Please calm down guys and stick to the topic.
  • DoriYan - Dreamweaver
    DoriYan - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yaaaaay.
    Andres you contradict yourself.. you accuse people of being incredibly offensive and rude and say you have no right to make assumptions of anyone...
    and then quote someone you don't know and say "just to point out the quality of your members".

To say Calamity is the only faction that plays for fun anymore in this server shows how warped your mind is from reality..

Also why do you bring up EQ so much.. I think so far I am the only EQ member to post in this thread..
    I suppose EQ, Tempest and Dynasty have to apologise for attacking you every week now?

Anyways my prediction is Calamity will lose 1 land.. and gain 1 land, Tempest will win against Inversion..
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I believe Calamity will be able to hold EQ and Dynasty until they're finished with Tempest. From there it's just a matter of getting more wood into the steamroll engine. Dynasty battle will last much longer than Tempest battle, but once Tempest battle is over, Dynasty will fall and then either EQ goes for 3 hour war, or Calamity finishes EQ with some minutes left to the clock.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited October 2010

To say Calamity is the only faction that plays for fun anymore in this server shows how warped your mind is from reality..

lol I'm so curious as to how that even makes any sense xD
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Damn this is a funny thread. People get so fed up over this, it's really lol-worthy. b:laugh

Why not step away from the faction-bashing and gank talk and just focus on preparing for a fun TW weekend? b:question
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Alaxan your Just jumping on a bandwagon, Rather than fighting to have a colorful map you would rather help kill it.

I think we all know how well it worked for inversion when they did attack Cala, so kind of funny you're bashing Alaxan for not doing it again.

Predictions:
    Equinox vs Calamity: Calamity
    Tempest vs Calamity: Calamity
    Dynasty vs Calamity: Calamity (depends on attendance/etc though, this one could go either way)
    Inversion vs Tempest: cbd, i don't know enough about the 2 factions relative to each other
    Calamity vs Tempest: Calamity. Hoping it doesn't turn into a 5 minute crystal bash with Tempest focusing exclusively on Inversion. (I'm one of the ones Andres mentioned that would like us to wait for the Tempest/Inversion war to conclude should it be a noshow against us, but ultimately not my call lol)

gl to everyone in tw this weekend
    edited October 2010
    Calamity vs Tempest: Calamity. Hoping it doesn't turn into a 5 minute crystal bash with Tempest focusing exclusively on Inversion. (I'm one of the ones Andres mentioned that would like us to wait for the Tempest/Inversion war to conclude should it be a noshow against us, but ultimately not my call lol)

i hope we wait and farm their *** off b:angry

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i hope we wait and farm their *** off

OUR WHAT OFF b:shocked
    *Tells your wife what you do in these TW*b:scorn

On a serioushoweveryouspellit note i hope you wait to.....would really like to see how tempest does in a 1on1 with cala although im fairly sure we"ll get that when we attack plume tommorow x-x *NumberWise atleast*

Hopefully We"ll be able to atleast hold down one territory this week.
    See you all in a some hours :3...the important ones of you anyway >.> TWers

On another note *Sends all the bickering children to their rooms*
    YOU TOO PACO! b:angry
    *Beats with mah ruler*
    Hopes he doesnt give me a def squad for that X_X
    edited October 2010
    OUR WHAT OFF b:shocked
    *Tells your wife what you do in these TW*b:scorn

[/COLOR]

I have no wife b:cryb:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i hope we wait and farm their *** off
    I have no wife

*Tells your hands then*
    b:thanks

Dont hurt meh c_c b:surrenderb:avoid
    Stupid bear smiley limmit >:O
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    Yaaaaay.
    Yaaaaay.

DoriYan you have no clue what you're trying to accuse me of so you hardly even make sense. I mentioned Equinox twice on my replies and then made some generalizations, I'm sorry if your conscience made you feel offended, maybe ashamed of what your faction does. Listen to your fan and please refrain from posting anything off topic. I'm done with it, sorry Grim.

Good luck to all factions participating this weekend. If you would like to make a new thread to discuss how "stopping Calamity" is a fun goal. Please do so, I'll be right on it. b:bye
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Feone - Dreamweaver
    Feone - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Ganking is in no way against the rules, Tempest will TW best we can and we'll wish every TW faction good luck this week.