Help please account banned!

helpservice97
helpservice97 Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Support Desk
This is an Alternate account of my main account but...

My other account was booted today and I thought it was a disconnect, so I logged off and tried logging back into the account and it said that I had the wrong username or password. I got confused so I got on perfectworld.com and tried logging online and it said that my account has been banned from Perfect World.

Soon after I checked my email to see if there was anything about my ban, and there was nothing. So I emailed customer support to see what happened, I got the auto reply saying that the issue was made into a ticket and that I needed to log in and check it.. I tried but I couldn't log in because my account was banned. I cant look at the forums, or anything and its really starting to get me worried.

I cannot do anything on the game, or on the website relating to that account and I did not get an email, and even after sending one I still only have gotten the Auto Messages and the message concerning only reply when your account has been banned or you have a problem logging into my account..

I did nothing wrong and I am very disappointed that I didn't get an email concerning my ban, or even get an email back telling me what is happening.

If a GM would please respond and tell me what I need to do, it would be greatly appriciated.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.