TW Schedule 1-3 Oct

MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Etherblade (West)
rad and other guilds attack enrage.

enrage attacks rad.

personally i think the map will be all blue again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
Post edited by MsEvilness - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited September 2010

More than likely.

Im more interested in if HT get's together and finds out if how the new bidding system is supposed to work is actually true or not.

But either way just hope for fun Tw's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    2 red spots coming up b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    2 red spots coming up

Like a Teenager with acne ? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2010

How you gonna have 2 when we keep taking it back each week? =p
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010

You should get that checked. :s

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    How you gonna have 2 when we keep taking it back each week? =p

Oh its basic math.. 1 - 1 = 0. 0+2 = 2 and 2 + 2 = 4 and the square root of 4 is 2. So if calculated right it should be 2 indeed. Im a math wiz, I mean psy. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:chuckle And gaining 2 lands at once is perfect logic, then? b:laugh
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    More than likely.

Im more interested in if HT get's together and finds out if how the new bidding system is supposed to work is actually true or not.

But either way just hope for fun Tw's

Well according to the trolls f/ the other servers...it's been common knowledge that if say urban, rule, and either mono or vivi/msevil all bid at the SAME time (best when bidding first starts) there's the 3 way gank on saturday night (saturday nights get filled first under the old system so I assume the same still applies). They claim it's been easier to coordinate ganks this way. Not sure why none of them have tried this/seen this mentioned yet. I doubt there's another guild out there who'd bring 50+ level 90's+ into tw besides those 4. Well TE is always the wild card since they've no-showed how many attacks now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Well according to the trolls f/ the other servers...it's been common knowledge that if say urban, rule, and either mono or vivi/msevil all bid at the SAME time (best when bidding first starts) there's the 3 way gank on saturday night (saturday nights get filled first under the old system so I assume the same still applies). They claim it's been easier to coordinate ganks this way. Not sure why none of them have tried this/seen this mentioned yet. I doubt there's another guild out there who'd bring 50+ level 90's+ into tw besides those 4. Well TE is always the wild card since they've no-showed how many attacks now?

Well, we pretty much know that if a gank between Rad/TE/Dom or Drakon happens, Enrage will likely lose a land. Keyword, likely, probably. etc etc

With that being said, Rad will mostly have 1 land all the time if such a gank happen.

TE/Drakon can make ganks very very annoying I think.

If worse comes for Enrage, they no-show Rad, show the other 2 wars and end them in 5 mins. Of course, Rad will mudsling at Enrage.

Other than that, TW is just as predictable. Unless a mass-exodus from 1 faction to another happens. :x

The only prob with bidding right when bidding opens, is that those bidders can risk not TWing for the weekend. HT has a lot of.....uh.....factions that like to act stupid with bids.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    does rcrmikelcious choose a complete no show and risk a ban under these new guidelines...or do they try to hold turtle and pull out to support other wars...

remember children from Health class..pulling out rarely offers the desired results b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited September 2010
    I highly doubt the GMs will do any bannings. Well nvm, make a convincing ticket, and then you have the power to ban ppl. b:bye

Didn't Tao ban a couple of leaders of some actual legit factions for "fake bidding" when they were on their downward spiral off the map?

Bloodrayne comes to mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Its happened to everyone...i think each leader of Enrage has had bans for fake bidding, not sure with Rad...but i know Raw and June both had bans for such...dunno urbans history to tell the truth...Happened in Caesar as well...due to "fake bids"

but yea your right, use creative "facts" in a ticket and you can make anything happen :0
    b:cute anyway you look at it a fight with enrage is always fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited September 2010
    Its happened to everyone...i think each leader of Enrage has had bans for fake bidding, not sure with Rad...but i know Raw and June both had bans for such...dunno urbans history to tell the truth...Happened in Caesar as well...due to "fake bids"

but yea your right, use creative "facts" in a ticket and you can make anything happen :0
    b:cute anyway you look at it a fight with enrage is always fun

Nope I've never been banned except once on the forums for mentioning something about a former "sticky" barb troll on forums when he got banned. June got her ban for collaborating w/ QB when QB was leader of Elysium. The leaders of Enrage have been banned for members using alts to "fake bid." Sometimes it's been true and sometimes just rumors (I once heard of someone "bragging" about it in vent/gc and ppl jumped his *** for it; especially when the bans came). Sometimes the gms have followed up on tickets...other times they have not. Other times the leaders of Enrage have been banned for...well who the hell knows? The gms have all had different agendas/ideas of what the actual rules are. Members of Enrage have felt this more then anyone else on our server...nothing was more aggregious then ppl being banned while in west district for others ksing oracle bosses (those that were involved can attest to this) when they first came out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    Isaphet - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Its said that at the battle coordinators since the day the changes happened. This really should be common knowledge by now.
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I highly doubt the GMs will do any bannings. Well nvm, make a convincing ticket, and then you have the power to ban ppl. b:bye

Didn't Tao ban a couple of leaders of some actual legit factions for "fake bidding" when they were on their downward spiral off the map?

Bloodrayne comes to mind.

This happened, but you know they weren't Tao's tickets, right? b:cute
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This happened, but you know they weren't Tao's tickets, right? b:cute

that weekend got several small guildleaders banned (TotalNutz from TERRORIST was also banned) really cant prove who sent all the tickets though, but i think it was stupid. all things considered though, with the "new" TW bidding rules anyone can ticket just about any smaller guild for bidding now and get them banned. y'all play nice out there
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    does rcrmikelcious choose a complete no show and risk a ban under these new guidelines...or do they try to hold turtle and pull out to support other wars...

remember children from Health class..pulling out rarely offers the desired results b:cute

carefull the way things have been going recently with threads on ht forums this might be considering talknig about bans and flaming.... things have been quite "chaotic"around here lately...
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    things have been quite "chaotic"around here lately...

i see what u did there ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Hmm I wonder how long this thread (and others like this) will stay before it gets "chaotic?" Can't believe fail Konari was having too much fun in his baseball (or was it comic book) card store to bother to try and "mod" things around here once a week (hehe if that) so he's gone. If this keeps up the flame wars we have around here at times will get pretty dull. Sure we all have probably have gone too far but meh for many of us the flame wars are more entertaining nowadays then the actual game itself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Michael_Dark is right, new mods are gonna break their necks to show their bosses (that arent paying them with anything besides forum mod status) how great they are at being mods and making sure everyone only says nice and constructive things about the game, like what we can do with mirages and tokens of luck, and how to beat FB51.

after a while they will either quit from being flamed to a crisp themselves for over-censoring a place where nerds yell at eachother and make themselves feel important about playing video games, or they will do what their bosses do, completely stop caring about it and apathetically soak up whatever benefits they can get until it dies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    inb4lockandsashabanhammered b:cute
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    inb4lockandsashabanhammered b:cute

for thinking Dark is right b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol..the flame wars here were so minor.
    And the one were DarkFury was emoing in was so miniscule to a flame war..but I forgot..we have fail mods again..
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    for thinking Dark is right b:question

-shrug- threads are getting locked for stupid reasons nowadays.

I'm just taking my chances b:cute

You agreed with someone disagreeing with new mods, I think the odds are in my favour b:chuckle
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol..the flame wars here were so minor.
    And the one were DarkFury was emoing in was so miniscule to a flame war..but I forgot..we have fail mods again..

And that's going to change anything because.....?
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    inb4enrageleadergetsbannedforplayingthegame

Easy version: In before enrage leader gets banned for playing the game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    poor asmo's thread got deleted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • workbish
    workbish Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Shell writes:
    I've been playing PWE titles for a little over a year

tell us something about nirvana please b:kiss

oh waaaaaaait, i nearly forgot - you are lvl 86 yes?b:surrender
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Michael_Dark is right, new mods are gonna break their necks to show their bosses (that arent paying them with anything besides forum mod status) how great they are at being mods and making sure everyone only says nice and constructive things about the game, like what we can do with mirages and tokens of luck, and how to beat FB51.

after a while they will either quit from being flamed to a crisp themselves for over-censoring a place where nerds yell at eachother and make themselves feel important about playing video games, or they will do what their bosses do, completely stop caring about it and apathetically soak up whatever benefits they can get until it dies.

Yep, all new mods will push as hard as they can to try and put their foot down saying I can do this, watch, I will show them. Makes me think of ....
  • frodobagels
    frodobagels Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    rad and other guilds attack enrage.

enrage attacks rad.

3-way gank on Saturday with Rad having the first time slot, then Drakon followed by TE. Looks like the map will remain multi-colored. b:chuckle