I've been ripped off!

strider25
strider25 Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
I ran the tiger quest today as usual but when it finished up I could not get over to the mailbox because of the horrendous lag, then I get disconnected half way to the box. Well long story short by the time I get logger back in and load up my character, the message shows as tiger quest failed. Now I get nothing for my 11th place finish this week but a big middle finger, I know these are timed for a reason to cut down on mailbox clutter but i worked hard for my reward and I think their lag issues keeping me from getting said reward is RIDICULOUS. I am a paying customer and A very unhappy one atm so Please if anyone can tell me if a support ticket is worth my time or just a waste of it. might i get my prize yet or am I just S.O.L.

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It never hurts to log a ticket, I mean you can try.

However, this is not the first I have heard of this happening or even ppl logging bc of safety lock...needless to say they did not get anything back.

It happens...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    GMs have already stated if for some reason the quest fails, you'll get another chance to win stuff in another week.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.