RainDrops, A Lost City Server Faction.

Wolfgirl782 - Lost City
Wolfgirl782 - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Guild Banter
Hello all! Im wolfgirl782. I have recently opened a faction, RainDrops. We are a very friendly faction and we welcome any level above 20, just so we know you are somewhat into the game and wont quit on us. We love new members and we also love an active faction as well! We are currently level one, but as soon as donations are made to the faction bank, named RainBank we will upgrade as soon as possible! We have a few rules and some interesting things you can read up about us! So please read below!

Player Killing
Pk is very WELCOMED is our faction!!! So any pkers out there you are very welcome!!! We just have a few rules about pking, and they are simple and wont affect your game!
1.) Dont pk the faction members, breaking this rule will result in banning of the faction.
2.) Dont pk any factions that have way higher levels in it than you! That would put our faction in danger (Especially to the newbies such as new lvl 30's) Just too look out for the faction dont do it!
3.) Help out the faction by pking by request, such as a banned member hazing a faction member, we may call you out to go and pk this player, its a big help to the faction!

Donations
Dontations are extreamly welcome! They make the events more plenifull in the prizes they give out and also help us upgrade! So if you have any unwanted items, any unwanted items for that matter send them to RainBank, the faction bank. The events we held are based off those funds. So please feel free to donate!

Events
We hold 3 types of events. Each depending upon the funds of the faction bank. Prizes can range from mounts, fashion, armor or pigments and anything else you could think of. But that all depends upon the bank funds. Here are the 2 types of events we will be holding, when we get over 30 members. Or mabey even sooner, just depends on how active you will be

Scavenger Hunts: Here we will ask you to find items around the map. They can range from herbs to minerals and ect. You MAY NOT go to towns and buy theese items, or double log and send them to your main. You will have to be divided in groups based upon the participants. You will be in groups of 3. So 1st group = 3 players to insure no cheating. So we ask faction members to watch out on there faction friends. After you get all the requested items, you will turn them into me wolfgirl782, or the faction bank RainBank or the director of the faction. We will keep the requested supplies in the RainBank for funds for the next event. There will be 5 placings. Based upon the time you take and weather you have them all or not.

Races: Here we will have diffrent runs. We would fit as many in a squad as possible. We would put all members at a point and ask them to race to our position. NO TELEPORTING ALLOWED. Squad mode will prevent cheating. You can use mounts, wings, abilites. You may not carry another person! Here will be 3 placings. Diffrent runs per amount of people participating.

Any more event ideas may be submitted to me.

Faction Rules

1.) Be respectfull to all those in the faction.
2.) Always welcome new recruits
3.) Dont be lazy! Help faction members in all quests needed if asked! If you arnt doing anything!
4.)Be as much as a "dirty bird" as you like, we all are b:victory
5.) Attempt to level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for looking! Please contact me to join, or if offline leave me a chat! We love new members! <3

- Wolfgirl782