Class Choice

2»

Comments

• Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    No class should be c0cky :D ( I love it when some sins rush ahead of every1 , demon spark thinking they > all and die b:dirty ) .

But ofc , devs at fault here . It's k for other classes to tank with the right gears but it would be preferred if barbs could hold aggro over them if they are in the same squad b:surrender

I really don't like tanking stuff but I'm forced to .

Havent seen you on in like 2 days now, how much have you been working? lol..Oh and dont check your Core connection but if you do, it wasnt me...Justine forced me. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That's why all the REAL barbs restat to use claws. Pretty comparable damage to a BM since our poison fang makes up for the difference of not having weapon mastery.

That is.. unless you want to pull catas. But if you go claws you're probably demon so you won't be pulling catas in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That's why all the REAL BARBAROS restat to use claws. Pretty comparable damage to a BM since our poison fang makes up for the difference of not having weapon mastery.

That is.. unless you want to pull catas. But if you go claws you're probably demon so you won't be pulling catas in the first place.

fixed