Fail Cleric BH 29

2»

Comments

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You know the OP did not say what lvl this Cleric was could of thought of it as FB 29 like FB 19.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I still think this is pretty common (and normal). There are much more disastrous things that happen at later levels. b:shutup
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Once there was a time when there were no BHs, not even bh29. And somehow the players didn't mind grinding. There were zhen squads too. Seaweed thieves and spiders used to die by the hundreds...The killing fields were filled with players who were happy to grind out 5% exp in a couple of hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Kamiller - Dreamweaver
    Kamiller - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I feel your pain but like a lot of people said, expect that in an fb/bh 29. However, all we can do is make suggestions and hope they take the good advice and if not, that's on them. Just take note not to squad with them. My main is a veno but I do play a few alts frequently as well. One is a cleric and the other is a barb. So becaise Im not afraid to ask for suggestions and help as well as read the forums, I had the basic idea down pact before i even began. So again, just make suggestions and tips.

Here is my story....lol

I was in a squad with my barb for bh 29. I perfectly held aggro the entire time. We get to the boss, I get a couple IH then it stops. I die 20 times, no joke. I was told by the bm to let the psy tank because I keep dying and before that, he told me I kept dying because I was using fleshream XD and told me to stop using it!!! FAIL!! The cleric was lvl 48 and was told nicely, numerous times, to spam IH on me only. Anyways, like I said, I died 20 times by the time the boss died. Nothing I could do so I finished up the bh and left. No use in trying to help someone that doesnt want to be helped XD b:surrender