Fist BM Skill Build

Sogiblade - Sanctuary
Sogiblade - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Blademaster
I already decided on stats. 5 str, 4 dex, 1 Vit. cannot think of the skills.
Post edited by Sogiblade - Sanctuary on

Comments

• ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    3 str 2 dex is my build. But really, you barely use attack skills with fists since it is better auto-attack. But when you are pure fist, you pretty much only use bell, marrows, diamond sutra, cyclone heel. Optional is Leaps and Drakes Breath Bash.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Sogiblade - Sanctuary
    Sogiblade - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    3 str 2 dex is my build. But really, you barely use attack skills with fists since it is better auto-attack. But when you are pure fist, you pretty much only use bell, marrows, diamond sutra, cyclone heel. Optional is Leaps and Drakes Breath Bash.

O_o 3 Str 2 Dex no Vit? How did you survive at all? lol
  • Shin_Akuma_ - Sanctuary
    Shin_Akuma_ - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Shard citrines, find gear with +vit/hp and refined. + vit tomes are win as well.

As a fist bm, you'll always have low health. Period. My advice? Make friends with a sage barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some of us arent looking for anything logical, like money.

We cannot be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with.

We just want to see the world burn...
  • StormClash - Dreamweaver
    StormClash - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I already decided on stats. 5 str, 4 dex, 1 Vit. cannot think of the skills.

this is the same build as me.

skill wise
    cyclone heel will be your main attack so max that

just get lvl 1 of the other fist skills till u have maxed your other skills:

fist mastery
    aeolian blade
    cloud sprint
    will of bodiva thing
    aura of golden bell
    roar of pride

get 5 of so in each of the alter marrows
    lvl 1 of drakes sweep

and get lvl 1 of each of the axe skills
    when u got the spirit to spare

and carry some lower lvl axes
  • EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear
    EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You can go with 5/4/1, or 3/2. One provides HP and survivability and the other provides sexy axes. Personally, I went with 5/4/1 because, when it comes time to use the axes, I'll have enough STR to use some decent ones, but I still need to handle the hits. =_=

Remember, even if you aren't built for axes, you can still use lower level sets. The Axe AoEs, Cyclone Heal, at least a level in Shadowless Kick, Sutra, Stuns, and Marrows. After that, you're fairly set.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Given you'll have crappy hp and will be squishy against magic, more of which you'll see 30+, you'll wanna learn shadowless kick asap (like get your 39 culti done with soon as you hit 39) to run into aggro magic mobs using. Most of them will try to hit you melee after you get in range, but avoiding that first magic hit is very efficient in any scenario.

And when you get the free spirit, learn your axe skills (highland cleave->fissure->hf, in that order) because you WILL need to use your axes later, and it's very nice to have your axes to use to hf and switch back to fists/claws, and your all weapon skills, which will help with fists (to hit all mobs in low BH's, for example, so cleric doesn't get heal aggro) at low-mid levels like roar, fan of flames, drake sweep. Marrows, as mentioned, are also a must, along with other skills like bell, sutra, ray, sprint/bodhi stuff that anyone making a BM should know already.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2010

vit barely helps you survive at all.

So with vit i have way less attack power. Without vit, i have load of power, but slightly less defense.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • ThunderArrow - Harshlands
    ThunderArrow - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hey i sarted a fist BM, but i don't no which skills to max. Plz need help. I have read some of the post and decided of 3str and 2dex, but i can't find wat skills to max. I did find some above from previous post and took it. plz.b:victory
  • UIquiorra_ - Lost City
    UIquiorra_ - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hey i sarted a fist BM, but i don't no which skills to max. Plz need help. I have read some of the post and decided of 3str and 2dex, but i can't find wat skills to max. I did find some above from previous post and took it. plz.b:victory

Skills for a fist bm all you really need is Aeolean Blade, Roar of the Pride, Aura of the Golden Bell, Diamond Sutra and maybe Cyclone Heel. But most of the time you just point and click, no skills needed (except pvp). Oh and make sure you go Demon.
  • Shin_Akuma_ - Sanctuary
    Shin_Akuma_ - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Skills for a fist bm all you really need is Aeolean Blade, Roar of the Pride, Aura of the Golden Bell, Diamond Sutra and maybe Cyclone Heel. But most of the time you just point and click, no skills needed (except pvp). Oh and make sure you go Demon.

In addition to what he said, and based on what I've heard and planned, try to get the level 79 skill, Smack. Its a ranged seal and/or stun. I believe the range is 18 or 16 meters. But its damn helpful for stopping a caster or archer when you cant get close enough, fast enough. Pretty much, Smack =b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some of us arent looking for anything logical, like money.

We cannot be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with.

We just want to see the world burn...
  • UIquiorra_ - Lost City
    UIquiorra_ - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Oh and the Dragon Bane skill. <3 The crit bonus and when used with demon spark or a cleric, you don't lose dmg.
  • NickHydro - Harshlands
    NickHydro - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i'm a fist bm and i have an extra demon cyclone heel, can someone please tell me the price of it to sell, or possibly a link that has prices posted on it
  • Adriep - Lost City
    Adriep - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    And what level of diamond sutra? Only level 1 or max?