I cannot get my apothecary to Level 4?

jermitz
jermitz Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
When I hit level 3 and 100% in my apothecary, I got a quest from the Elder in Anchosaur and I was supposed to proceed to Dreamweaver outskirts and talk to a guy.

I talked to the guy in dreamweaver outskirts and the quest finished, while I gained nothing. I went back to the Anchosaur Elder and attempt to learn the level 4 apothecary skill, but it didn't work? It says unable to learn skill..

From what I know, I'm suppose to purchase a skill book for like 50k from the guy in Dreamweaver outskirts, but I didn't get a book? Neither did I pay him?

What am I supposed to do now? I don't have the quest anymore and I can't upgrade my apothecary to level 4? b:sad
Post edited by jermitz on

Comments

• HealMayhem - Dreamweaver
    HealMayhem - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Once you do buy the book from the guy in Dreamweaver, you get to continue. It will say "One level IV book acquired..." after that and you use it, then you go to any elder and you can upgrade your apothecary.
    Want a signature? Request one at Mayhems Consignment Shop
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I actually had the same problem. After you take the quest from the guy you have to click on him again and then buy the book from him. I flew off without doing the second part and couldn't figure out what went wrong for a while. I eventually flew back to him, and that's when I noticed the option to buy the book I needed from him.

If you need help finding him again, he's at 618 389.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    A new modb:dirty
    b:dirty
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    A new modb:dirty
    LOL. Not actually that new, a few months now; and only a mod of the wiki, not the forums.

Thanks though. :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • _Garra_ - Harshlands
    _Garra_ - Harshlands Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if you cannot figure out who to go see check out this site

http://purplemelon.wikidot.com/manufacturing-skills