quest log feature

shadowwolf23
shadowwolf23 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Suggestion Box
okay so there is a quest log that shows what quests you are tracking, and a feature where you can find where quests are started, but how about a feature where you click on a tab and it shows the completed quests only from your list? any one ever had a bunch of quests stacked up and you arnt completeing them all in order so you have to search them all to find which ones you have done already? say for me i have like 15 quests i have stacked up. i do say the first one in my list and the 8th one and the 11th and 15th. i cant remember which ones i did out of the whole list so i hhave to take the time to go through ALL the ones i ahve being tracked just to see which ones they were and where to go next ya know? it wouldnt be that hard to add that feature would it? lol. just to make the game more simplistic as far as that goes ya know?
Post edited by shadowwolf23 on

Comments

• Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm figuring you mean continuous quests? Because when you complete quests, they're completed and you don't need to see them again. It would be nice to be able to know what quests are your continued quests, but its really not necessary mainly since doing other quests in between doesn't interrupt anything and doesn't bother things. Not sure how they'd really implement something like that, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • shadowwolf23
    shadowwolf23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    no i mean like before turning in. when they are still in the list before you turn them in. many people like me do bulk quests and they all just stay in the list till you turn them in. make a separate section for quests that are ready to be turned in.
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    no i mean like before turning in. when they are still in the list before you turn them in. many people like me do bulk quests and they all just stay in the list till you turn them in. make a separate section for quests that are ready to be turned in.

Ooooh. Hmm. Still not necessary, but I do see your point on that one. That would be pretty convenient. I'll go ahead and second the idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    well, they get colored in green in the quest log but a seperate log would be nice
    and while they do that they could add a button to delete quests from you find quest log xD
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    well, they get colored in green in the quest log but a seperate log would be nice
    and while they do that they could add a button to delete quests from you find quest log xD

Also would be a nice idea, although I think it would cause a lot of problems. Mainly from mistaken clicks and newbies who don't know what's going on. They'd hit delete then never be able to find those quests again, and these poor forums would be overloaded with 'I don't have any quests!!' and there's nothing they could do about it but literally look for any npc all over the world that may have a quest for them. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Also would be a nice idea, although I think it would cause a lot of problems. Mainly from mistaken clicks and newbies who don't know what's going on. They'd hit delete then never be able to find those quests again, and these poor forums would be overloaded with 'I don't have any quests!!' and there's nothing they could do about it but literally look for any npc all over the world that may have a quest for them. b:surrender

they could always write a script asking "are you sure you want to delete this quest? you will not be able to get this quest again once it is deleted"

but then again, they should have done that with the Sort button lol b:laugh
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    they could always write a script asking "are you sure you want to delete this quest? you will not be able to get this quest again once it is deleted"

but then again, they should have done that with the Sort button lol b:laugh

Some people still don't pay attention to things like that or realize what it actually means for them. Regardless, they would still be able to get the quest, just not see that its actually available to them.

And very much agreed. At least most people would realize the consequences of that one. Now that I think of it anyway, it would be a big problem for people who don't speak english as their main language. :< And losing quests because they can't read a warning would become a big problem. b:surrender I'm sure there's something they could come up with to make it work out. Maybe just a filter? Rather than deleting them, choose ones you'd want to filter into like a 'on hold' tab or something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]