Destruction Stone - what is it for?

Odovacer - Dreamweaver
Odovacer - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Chronicles
Does this actually have a use or is like some of those other items you pick up (flower, feather etc) that have no apparent use except for selling?

Been hauling mine around for 20 levels, it says "Right click to use" but it'd be nice to know what it'll do before I push the little red button. Thx
Post edited by Odovacer - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Does this actually have a use or is like some of those other items you pick up (flower, feather etc) that have no apparent use except for selling?

Been hauling mine around for 20 levels, it says "Right click to use" but it'd be nice to know what it'll do before I push the little red button. Thx

It's an item you get from a quest.

Observe and learn.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • EbilBecca - Heavens Tear
    EbilBecca - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's for a quest that you get early on. It involves going to one of the two towers near Etherblade.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~sig by Satalia

The search function is a very useful tool, if you don't know how to use it then you're an idiot.b:chuckleb:cute

GAME UNINSTALLED b:victoryb:bye
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    And you unleash the evil into Perfect World. b:shocked
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Right click it and find out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Do not take this decision lightly. I have come across a long forgotten prophesy that in a time of great sorrow and upheaval such an artifact of destruction would appear. When the collective suffering of the four kindred races is so great the fabled stone offers its bearer a dire choice. To use it is to accept the end of all suffering, destroying the world in a final salvation.

The choice is yours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited September 2010

The choice is yours.

Will you take the red pill? Or the blue pill?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I heard it's like FF7's black materia.
  • KngGilgamesh - Archosaur
    KngGilgamesh - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    let me just say don't be too greedy...and don't leave opportunites ;)
  • Odovacer - Dreamweaver
    Odovacer - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's an item you get from a quest.

Observe and learn.

Ok, for Olbaze, I HAVE the stone, I did the quest and, as I've said, I've been dragging it around. So, "observe and learn" has been done to death, but at least you replied so thanks for that. I wanted to know what it's for or what it's supposed to do. I didn't want to use it or sell it and then find out I needed it later for armour, undoing genie or whatever.

Asterelles's reply wins for best writing, best screenplay, best editing also director and producer! Congrats! :)

Edit: OK, right clicking actually continues the quest thread. I thought it was a quest reward at the end. So apologies for wasting your time.
  • Arxiia - Lost City
    Arxiia - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    you click on the stone, a box pops up with a bunch of bs, you then go to "check the top of the veiled tower", click on the pillar, nothing happens. just an annoying waste of time that makes no sense. you can fly back and forth clicking on both the pillars from both the towers and nothing happens. ****in stupid.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You necro and thread gets locked. A few people get inb4lock and +1 their post counts.
    ****ing awesome :D
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lol@quests
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lol@quests
    Ikr? Trollololololol
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You necro and thread gets locked. A few people get inb4lock and +1 their post counts.
    ****ing awesome :D

inb4lock

+1 to my post count
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    you click on the stone, a box pops up with a bunch of bs, you then go to "check the top of the veiled tower", click on the pillar, nothing happens.

when you say "nothing happens", you're including yourself reading the quest dialog in that, right? that's part of the nothing you don't see happening, amirite?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    you click on the stone, a box pops up with a bunch of bs, you then go to "check the top of the veiled tower", click on the pillar, nothing happens. just an annoying waste of time that makes no sense. you can fly back and forth clicking on both the pillars from both the towers and nothing happens. ****in stupid.

lol nice necro and you're doing it wrong. >_>
    You go up to the top of the tower and a popup text box comes up. ****ing stupid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Watch this cool trick I learned! I click a few buttons, and *poof* post counts go down... Gimme a sec...
This discussion has been closed.