Rebirth Order Delta

Options
AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Soooo, yeah. I dont know how or where else to put it but it's a questions and a "i'm looking for.." Thread.

Questions:

- I really really really enjoyed doing gamma but now i havent even been inside delta ONCE. (I was told delta is same as Gamma just harder mobs, true or false ?)
Isn't the reward and cash from the shroom worth it enough for the barb to pay his repair instead of barbs not choosing to do Rebrith because of it?

-Are there even still people doing Rebirth orders at random squads ? Or has it become such a rarity that it is only done by faction member/squads.
Cause when i was still able to do gamma it was already a pain enough to find people for it and dont even get me started on a barb Y_Y omg... Several hours on WC advertising for a squad, even paying Barb's repairs or getting entire squad to chip in and get him/her a charm.
Usually turned up with nothing or with back stabbing barbs that left squad after getting said fee and/or charm. So much for having faith in the good of people.( sorry bit offtopic)

-Or is it simply because the long run/trouble/expenses do not weigh up to the amount of exp gained from said run ?
In my honest opinion i did gamma because i loved the way it worked, each and every one had their own part to play, coordinate with each squad member and at the end having a sense of accomplishment and fun we had while doing said run!

Which brings me to next topic.

I'm looking for people to do Delta with! I wont be posting a long advertisement about my "exped-ness" cause i have no idea how and what delta will be like in comparison to Gamma but as my Veno job and Beanharvester i was pretty darn fast and the Bm never ran past without picking up his next batch.
All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
"ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
Post edited by AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Swannx - Archosaur
    Swannx - Archosaur Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Damn, if only you were in my server. It's impossible to find TT3-xs, Nirvana, and Delta runs. They seem to come once a blue moon.
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I know right ! Same thing i notice on this one though.

The only thing that's still Somewhat fun to do and profitable is FCC.
    and even THAT is becomming more like a 'quickie' and get it over with than just grab a bunch of people and have fun =\

I'm not saying we should all dance and prance around in those caves like the brady bunch.

I'm just serioiusly wondering whether or not i'm the only one that likes teaming up with other people to do those runs for the sake of teaming up and having FUN.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
  • Gromskull - Harshlands
    Gromskull - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    since delta is one of the bh's for lvl 100+ people actualy run it. 9x's rarely to no runs at all. Even so, usualy it is done until wave 3,4 or 5, full run is needed only to open 4th map. Barbs don't need charm anymore, well at least not until wave 5 (never done it past that), so i guess that is on the + side. Not as fun as gamma is and not as rewarding (lvl/exp gain). I'm sure you can find some people willing to take you on a run, but it might not be a full one
  • Gromskull - Harshlands
    Gromskull - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    since delta is one of the bh's for lvl 100+ people actualy run it. 9x's rarely to no runs at all. Even so, usualy it is done until wave 3,4 or 5, full run is needed only to open 4th map. Barbs don't need charm anymore, well at least not until wave 5 (never done it past that), so i guess that is on the + side. Not as fun as gamma is and not as rewarding (lvl/exp gain). I'm sure you can find some people willing to take you on a run, but it might not be a full one
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Alright, makes sense i guess. It's still a shame though in my honest opinion.

Taking up a Delta can break the mundane tasks of kill so and so many of these, go here and go there.

Dont mean to QQ or anything just secretly hoping some people on my server read this as well and inspires them to join me and my hubby into delta XD b:laugh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Meh Delta kinda long, not everyone can sit in front of hte screen for 3h or so straight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]