Getting New Guardian Charm

jebstyle
jebstyle Posts: 12 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi people i need help getting a new guardian charm.

I had lvl 22 assassin and i got a new guardian charm from some NPC in archosaur.
but now I created new assassin and already lvl 33 but i forgot which NPC gave me the new guardian charm in my old character.

All i remember was the NPC said something like exchange my old/beginner weapon for a new guardian charm or something, i simply did yes or smth and got it. i need the guardian charm for my new char but i cant find that NPC anywhere. i also dunno what the NPC's name was or what he/she looked like.

any help????b:cryb:cry
Post edited by jebstyle on

Comments

• Fallghost - Raging Tide
    Fallghost - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    jebstyle wrote: »
    Hi people i need help getting a new guardian charm.

I had lvl 22 assassin and i got a new guardian charm from some NPC in archosaur.
    but now I created new assassin and already lvl 33 but i forgot which NPC gave me the new guardian charm in my old character.

All i remember was the NPC said something like exchange my old/beginner weapon for a new guardian charm or something, i simply did yes or smth and got it. i need the guardian charm for my new char but i cant find that NPC anywhere. i also dunno what the NPC's name was or what he/she looked like.

any help????b:cryb:cry

That NPC is called General Summer.

He is in South-West Arch and he looks like a captain with a weird blade.
    I am a guy from Romania!

This kind of players are not very common,aren't they?b:chuckle
  • jebstyle
    jebstyle Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    uh i see thanx i know that NPC.
    but I just visited him and i cant get it.
    So do i need the lvl 1 weapon or some special item to trade for the charm?
    confused.com...