a complant about the BH quests

Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear
Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Etherblade (West)
I'm seeing people who are not gonna assist me and finish the instance together I'm seeing people who wont heal me or rez me in the middle of the quest, they leave me to rot when we get soo close to finishing it. i offered my help and they just leave me to not finish my BH quests and others. that is VERY rude you people should be ashamed of your selfs and this should go against the code of conduct also if you want my help to finish the quests we go together or not at all don't party me unless you want it entirely done and don't even dare leave me behind thats just down right rude. i want to get the quest done as much as any one but please if you don't want to help just leave the party don't leave your people behind and make them fail the quest on purpose.
what matters in ones life is the strength that's within your heart and mind. for it is these two things that makes one feel human.
Post edited by Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zyfou - Heavens Tear
    Zyfou - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I think it should be against the CoC for a suicidal BM to complain about support in their party when they're going off on their own and getting killed, considering there are several skills and tactics they can employ to ensure that your BM can survive with minimal support from other classes.

Wrong subforum to discuss this. =(
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What is this I don't even....
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Lol, both of your avatars are bald.

oh wait.... wtf.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Lol, both of your avatars are bald.

oh wait.... wtf.

They look like Jason Statham o.o
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear
    EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hmmmm....If you were being a **** in one of my squads, I'm pretty sure I would have left your *** behind, as well. And, seeing as how I Leroy **** all the time and don't die soloing it, I would have to conclude that you're not really up to par on your class. Maybe you should reroll an assassin. That way, you can just stealth out, when things get too hot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FurryKitty - Lost City
    FurryKitty - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have a QQ about BH's too... they make stupid *** noobs who can't figure out how to hand their class properly because they level too fast *HINT HINT*
    b:cute
    FurryKitty - 55 - barb - Lost Server
    ScarlettLady - 99 - cleric - retired - Heavens Tear
    ScarletLady - 73 - veno - retired - Heavens Tear
  • EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear
    EbonyBlood - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:bye I still run the BH51, to help. I rather hope you end up in one of my squads, now. I have this thing about teabagging dead people. b:victory I have a screen shot of all the teabag incidents. I think I even got Wurlord, last night. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Just making this thread more fail with this post.

k...continue.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    worst thing PW did in a long times was make bh a 3 a day thing. just my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!