Uninstall time

Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Etherblade (West)
GG enrage and thank you for showing everyone that only about 5 people in your guild know how to play their char's

We were outnumbered from the start and still held you off for over a 1 /12hrs until rad failed and we got massive ganked XD

The last fun tw to ever happen is TE v Dominoes tomorrow night and ohh boy arnt enrage jealous they wont get a 3hr fun fight. because tw is dead you can expect a no show from TE next weekend when you bid on us.

GG and good night
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yes, because we all know that TE always shows full force so we always roster our top players to TE. Also, I don't know, if Tsungfai oneshots you, it doesn't matter how good or bad of a player you are, does it?

Fail post is fail.

Have fun uninstalling.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Agreed, I'm sorry we can't send in a Tsungfai, I'm busy in Rad :P (joking)

Numbers were actually even within 5 people either range, so don't say we majorly outnumbered you guys, because that is false.

Good fight for the 2 minutes I was there, have fun uninstalling. b:bye

*GG enrage and thank you for showing everyone that only about 5 people in your guild know how to play their char's*

lol?
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    do you know what that is?

that's the sound of butt hurt, your just jealous you wont EVER get a 3hr tw and will will, move along suckers coz nobody don't care about enrage no more

while you sit here and post you can just take this time to think about what your going to do for the future of your game , because i can damn well tell you TW aint in it lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Carnica - Heavens Tear
    Carnica - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That was very fun! We were there 2 hours until the Rad fight ended and the Gank Horde appeared! b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]TY Santacruz![/SIGPIC]

theempire.ucoz.com
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I was about to facepalm..but then I realized I would of given myself a concussion from that statement ..
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Don't worry, Rad is becoming to new Enrage...or Tao. O.o

b:avoid

Anyways, have fun uninstalling. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited September 2010
    I was about to facepalm..but then I realized I had no face.. because tsungfai blew it off QQ

Fixed for accuracy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Carnica - Heavens Tear
    Carnica - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Fixed for accuracy

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]TY Santacruz![/SIGPIC]

theempire.ucoz.com
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    no offence. but who the **** wants 3 hours? to waste all the charm to get 150 stones? lol..... yeah im sure ppl in Enrage want 3 hours...... anything under 2 hours is enough for "fun"
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited September 2010
    no offence. but who the **** wants 3 hours? to waste all the charm to get 150 stones? lol..... yeah im sure ppl in Enrage want 3 hours...... anything under 2 hours is enough for "fun"

No offence but who the **..**.***...****..* would pay hard cash for a +12 wep and not be able to use it to good measures?

ohh hell noooo QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    rad with bis is waaaay stronger now - i think every next tw against rad will last at least 1,5h...
    so as long as there is rad we will have a great TWs b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
    edited September 2010
    No offence but who the **..**.***...****..* would pay hard cash for a +12 wep and not be able to use it to good measures?

ohh hell noooo QQ

u do know this is a PVE server, so guess what, MOST the time people are PVEing, w/ a +12 wep ( if they have it) the only ppl i know of that "PK" w/ +12 is Loki and bis. so how do u call goin 3 hours for 1 night a week well worth the cost of +12 ?
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited September 2010
    u do know this is a PVE server, so guess what, MOST the time people are PVEing, w/ a +12 wep ( if they have it) the only ppl i know of that "PK" w/ +12 is Loki and bis. so how do u call goin 3 hours for 1 night a week well worth the cost of +12 ?

so this is where the rejects of society end up? do you even have a grip on humanity, you've been cooped up in your room sippin coke too long

anyway enjoy killin them Quingzi's and Farng's with your +12 bow, damn that's so awesome you can really show everyone how powerful you are, i am totally jealous of you man, i wish i had a +12 just so i could 1 hit my mobs while i grind; so jealous....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    do you know what that is?

that's the sound of butt hurt, your just jealous you wont EVER get a 3hr tw and will will, move along suckers coz nobody don't care about enrage no more

while you sit here and post you can just take this time to think about what your going to do for the future of your game , because i can damn well tell you TW aint in it lol

Lol did you just brag about lasting so long against us and then say Enrage is butthurt because we don't get long TWs?

That's sad.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    so this is where the rejects of society end up? do you even have a grip on humanity, you've been cooped up in your room sippin coke too long

anyway enjoy killin them Quingzi's and Farng's with your +12 bow, damn that's so awesome you can really show everyone how powerful you are, i am totally jealous of you man, i wish i had a +12 just so i could 1 hit my mobs while i grind; so jealous....

Sounds like butthurt.
    edited September 2010
    just want to add

3HR WAR V DOMINUS FOR TE TOMOZ <- BEST TW EVAR!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    rofl, u do know my class is a cleric... rofl.....

and ur lvl 80 why dont you pk, and go see how a +12 bow feels
    edited September 2010
    Sounds like butthurt.

ohh yea so butthurt i cant 1 hit simple mobs, so much entertainment value from that b:chuckle

please your killin me
    and ur lvl 80 why dont you pk, and go see how a +12 bow feels

no no this is pveeeeee server, we kill mobs with our overpowered weapons yush !
    rofl, u do know my class is a cleric... rofl....

no im blind, please tell me where to click to sign out :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Lol did you just brag about lasting so long against us and then say Enrage is butthurt because we don't get long TWs?

That's sad.

Aesthor correct me if im wrong but , 2 * 1.5 = 3? so there for Enrage got their 3 hour TWs in 1 night already, WITH more to COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i guess to u summer, Enjoy ur 3 hours while Enrage Enjoys well more then 3 hours.
    edited September 2010
    so i guess to u summer, Enjoy ur 3 hours while Enrage Enjoys well more then 3 hours.

and yes i will totally enjoy my 3rd tw tomoz, what do you think im raving about? seriously did you read any of my posts

lets just all get together and sing

.. coz i got you babe.. i got you babe.. i got you babe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    ohh yea so butthurt i cant 1 hit simple mobs, so much entertainment value from that b:chuckle

please your killin me

no no this is pveeeeee server, we kill mobs with our overpowered weapons yush !

no im blind, please tell me where to click to sign out :(

If you're not butthurt about it, then don't QQ about it.
    edited September 2010
    If you're not butthurt about it, then don't QQ about it.

sorry, who replied to a Troll thread?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    sorry who replied to a Troll thread?

lololtroooooololol'ed! =D

Sorry who is butthurt about +12 gear?

And replying = butthurt? Lol. Wow looking at my post count, I must be butthurt about so many things.

Don't flatter yourself.
    edited September 2010
    Don't flatter yourself.

i know :( its hard to feel accomplished when im merely trolling a few pixels
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    btw check out my new sig :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear
    Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Oh sweet, you're uninstalling? o:
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What ever happened to "GF, had fun" ?

OP is displaying MASSIVE amounts of butthurt posting this thread.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    tbh i was surprized about yesterday 's tw results. we had rostered full 80 in rad, about 26-30 in TE and 6 ppl in Tainted. Calling Enrage lame and saying 30 ppl outnumbered a faction who had only 1 war that night is a bit weird. Since the whole srv's TW goal is now to gank Enrage (which is ofc normal and i dont QQ) i wouldve expect a better attendance from TE in a gank. Yes i know there r still some Enrage alts in TE, and im not refering to them, but to the rest of 180 ppl that are not alts. At least a decent 70 shouldve been able to show up. It is not Enrages fault that ppl didnt show to TW , i wouldve understand it if it was a 1 vs 1 but in a gank... being it even only 2 worth TW factions not 3 the opposite factions shouldve at least give their best to try and win 1 war.
    I think everyone deserves a "GF was fun" coz it really was. Radiance, your archers hurt like hell!!! Bis qq u killed me 50% out of all my deaths, the rest was split between focus, culture, bloodseeker and acidburnz b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    focus, culture, bloodseeker and acidburnz b:cry

I notice they are all archers.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    yeah archers hurt, the rest just tick charm b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]