Post type by class

Options
NightRage - Raging Tide
NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
I have been observing forums, and I see a funny little trend. Of course, I know some of you kids will get offended... "No ther R ppl frum every class dat ken post liek tht."

But anyone with an IQ higher than Yulk's (IQ and level) should just see the fun in this.

Venos: Extremely opinionated, often make silly/stupid claims then argue to the death to defend themselves, even when they're wrong. Prime example: (Zoe)

BMs: Also extremely opinionated, able to pick apart arguments and focus on the weakest part of the opposition's argument. Potential to be incredibly stupid. (Yulk)

Archers: Trolls and we like numbers. We like to argue, but we like to make other people mad or laugh. b:cute (boogiepanda, me) Game is dead

Barbs: More sensible, can walk away from an argument while the other party turns blue in the face arguing with a computer. Doesn't really care, states opinions. (Kephras)

Wizards: The first to call you a name when you call out their faulty logic. Extremely squishy in terms of rhetoric. (Borsuc) Questionable English skills (magichamsta, English doesn't come naturally to rodents)

Clerics: Nice, friendly people. Passionate about their side of the argument and will actually take time to properly counter other people's arguments. (RedsRose)

Psychics: Comedic relief. Will totally derail topic for the sake of a laugh. (Longknife)

Assassins: They come in with their BR spelling and their QQmore arguments, offering nothing to either side of the discussion except that everything is good and we just suck. (Sorry can't think of any examples.)

Add yours below.
Post edited by NightRage - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You sir has earned my respect. Good job, now point me in the direction of free money and i will be on my way...b:pleased
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol nice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ........I'm almost speechless. I never thought of it before, and while it sucks to admit it, you're absolutely right about each of those representations as a generalization. I hardly ever seen anyone post on any class that doesn't fit into that category. b:surrender But its funny!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Flamebait alarm!!!

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.