Combos?

D/
K - Dreamweaver
D/ K - Dreamweaver Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Assassin
Hello everyone! ^^

Before telling me to use the search function I want you to know that I spent almost 2 hours looking for helpful information but didn't find anything.

Soo...to get started. b:laugh I am lv 44 right now and I want to ask all the pro assasins out there: Do you guys remember what combos you used for pvp when you were around my level? Hope I made that clear enough. PvP not PvE.

I spend about 3 or 4 hours a day playing pw from which only around one hour for leveling.(that including bh and cs...maybe a quest or two). All the rest goes into Pk =D so I really need some help ^^

Thx in advance (:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I didn't really PvP at your level, sorryb:shocked
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • XCAMAPAx - Raging Tide
    XCAMAPAx - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This worked most of the time if I got lucky on sleep/immobilize:

Stealth, sneak up on them, use the sleep attack (Deep Sting i think?), then Spark, bleed, Tackling slash, and regular attack till they die.

This usually worked for me except on Clerics(cuz they heal) and Barbs(too much exp for me to take it down quickly).

I haven't PKed in a while so I dont remember if you can Spark while stealthed. if you can, do it

and make sure to buff yourself with Bloodpaint and Deaden Nerves.
  • Skynyrd - Lost City
    Skynyrd - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    [QUOTE=D/
    K - Dreamweaver;10170952]

I spend about 3 or 4 hours a day playing pw from which only around one hour for leveling.(that including bh and cs...maybe a quest or two). All the rest goes into Pk =D so I really need some help ^^ (:[/QUOTE]

Dude I would switch servers if I were you.
    I mean really you can get to 44 on a pvp server in a week or less, seriously think about it.

Now that the PSA is over this was the combo I used to kill about 100 people when I was about your lvl.

Tackling Slash,Bleed,Deep Sting,let bleed tick,spark,slipstream.