Pokemons

Options
2»

Comments

• Dark_Zealot - Sanctuary
    Dark_Zealot - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I prefer digimon least they can talk and we actually know what they are saying
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I prefer digimon least they can talk and we actually know what they are saying

pff those things are lame pokemon are cuddily everyone of those digimon look like they would eat youb:laugh
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
    edited September 2010
    Options
    anwynd wrote: »
    pff those things are lame pokemon are cuddily everyone of those digimon look like they would eat youb:laugh

the more reason to have one at your side :). and unlike pokemon, digimon can devolve and go back. pokemon cant
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the more reason to have one at your side :). and unlike pokemon, digimon can devolve and go back. pokemon cant

That's ok. You can click B on your Nintendo and they won't evolve.

Oh wait.... o.o

*shot*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That's ok. You can click B on your Nintendo and they won't evolve.

Oh wait.... o.o

*shot*

lol what i mean is digimon can digivolve then they can return to their natural form when finished in battle. pokemon evolve but then they have to stay the next form forever
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    thts why you drop the pokemon off at the day care so they can have a little "fun" (b:chuckle)& you can get an egg & keep doing it tell you have all its evolved forms & well your lvling it just have it hold an everstone so it cant evolve then once you finnaly get it to lvl 100 you can take the everstone from it & give it an item tht will help with its style of moves you chose it to have
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle