Crimson vs CS

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I still love when people make grammatical errors while trying to call someone else an idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I still love when people make grammatical errors while trying to call someone else an idiot.

Who's calling you an idiot?
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Who's calling you an idiot?

you make this way too easy. starting with a post that wasnt even specifically directed at you, you respond not understanding what i said, so i restate my previous point which then leads you to further misunderstanding. Stop posting, i wasnt even trying to flame you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    you make this way too easy. starting with a post that wasnt even specifically directed at you, you respond not understanding what i said, so i restate my previous point which then leads you to further misunderstanding. Stop posting, i wasnt even trying to flame you.

eeeedeot ↑
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Maybe you should take that stick out of your **** for once, Taboo.
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • L/latt - Harshlands7
    L/latt - Harshlands7 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i just feel sad for maker of this thread :) poor ppl :D wanting know some opinion about incoming TW :) seems some get exciting even simply following tw's on server and then 3 weird-kind ppl come to spam/trash/get-attention and make it hard for ppl askin simple opinion about tw get to know what the hell is goin on :D since not every1 is rly touched or interested with in-personal bs and qq and usless forum snowfight that go on and on here LMAO , 1 minute silence for maker of this thread who probably sit now sad in corner coz never got clear neutral opinions of ppl who still give a damn ^^
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Taboo stop trolling yourself, it is not cool.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Side note....I still love when people make grammatical errors while trying to call someone else an idiot.

you want me to mention **** crimson with KD, ok.....we did that too. But that was a long, long time ago and not as relevant at the moment as the pengwins/crimson wars which were more recent and a better picture of what crimson is like NOW.

Also venomusemo, ...

Says the genius who can't even spell a name properly that's right in front of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I thought I was your biggest fan Tabby, but its clear, Erzenzia loves you more.
    You should give the holographic Taboo card to her.
    b:cry

P.S I love your new album release 0h em dee !

A fan yush im a huge fan of putting **** nabchits like you and tabnab in there place. I just wonder wtf you guys are compensating for with all that e-peen?

O wait i know......

Hi Pee-wee's
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Says the genius who can't even spell a name properly that's right in front of them.

Ding Ding winner winner chicken dinna!!!!!

VenomousEmo defeats tabnoob.... Flawless victory!!!
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited September 2010

that would be my subtle way of saying you are a nobody, k cool.

Erzenzia now moving to comments about my peen....omd, 1 sausage pizza on the way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Ding Ding winner winner chicken dinna!!!!!

VenomousEmo defeats tabnoob.... Flawless victory!!!
    b:thanks ^ I second this.

Erzenzia <3 b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    yeah, girl power!

anyway, im going out now.....have fun in PWI while im gone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    that would be my subtle way of saying you are a nobody, k cool.

Erzenzia now moving to comments about my peen....omd, 1 sausage pizza on the way.

Tabby trust me ive seen your pic and heard your voice me no likey. Simply stated i need alot more satisfaction than u could ever provide me. That and um.... your a tool.

lets play a new game shall we? Lets see how long you can go w/o posting on pwi forum or zulu forum. I'm betting you cant go a week.
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    yeah, girl power!

anyway, im going out now.....have fun in PWI while im gone

Have fun at grandma's house i hear her oatmeal cookies are bomb!!!
  • _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands
    _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    A fan yush im a huge fan of putting **** nabchits like you and tabnab in there place. I just wonder wtf you guys are compensating for with all that e-peen?

O wait i know......

Hi Pee-wee's

In there place? Who are you? Discipline controller of Harshlands server?
    The only reason you are posting is because you just love to use Taboo's name.
    "...must...type..tabby's name...on...forumz...nao..."
    edited September 2010
    Have fun at grandma's house i hear her oatmeal cookies are bomb!!!

Lulululul. Stop quoting everything he says.
    Tabby ,please ensure the sausage pizza is delivered asap. It seems to me that you don't understand how serious this customer is b:angry
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Okaii, Okaii.
    Dear Taboo,
    You say that Good ol Emu is a little old nonfactor, which may or may not be true (along with myself,) But arent you the one who has not logged in, in about a month?
    and arent you not the one who moved to kylin to help them start winning and having fun competitive tw's?...
    That obviously worked out well

And on that note, who are you bloodomen?
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Lulululul. Stop quoting everything he says.
    Tabby ,please ensure the sausage pizza is delivered asap. It seems to me that you don't understand how serious this customer is b:angry

OMG i get it now!!! How cute!! Your the boyfriend sticking up for your man.

Bravo sweety Bravo!!!
    edited September 2010
    @Woneo- Oh hai my little non-factor friend b:cute Glad to see you on ze forums <3

@Bloodomen- And yes, please stop kissing Taboo's a.ss 24/7.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    These are cool stories bro's and I'mma let you finish but I'm the best troll of all time...of all time.
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    These are cool stories bro's and I'mma let you finish but I'm the best troll of all time...of all time.

Boost could not be farther from the truth Dustin. b:chuckle
    You still haven't reached Taboo or Saveless status yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Boost could not be farther from the truth Dustin. b:chuckle
    You still haven't reached Taboo or Saveless status yet.

eh but im in top 3b:cute
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    @Emo

BloodOmen couldn't meet up so i had a phone chat with him and I don't think he will be flaming much but let the kid be in turn as well pls.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    you honestly called him irl to talk about pwi politics?.....my god people take this game too seriously. The game is the game, **** around in game and on the forums, and when you get out of your computer chair forget about it. Its like sports, compete against your friends whatever, while against them they are only an opponent, not your friend anymore, then the game ends and you move on as normal. I dont make RL conclusions about people in game and on forums because this is not RL....and that my friends is something most people dont understand.

philosopher taboo is outty b:chuckleb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    you honestly called him irl to talk about pwi politics?.....my god people take this game too seriously. The game is the game, **** around in game and on the forums, and when you get out of your computer chair forget about it. Its like sports, compete against your friends whatever, while against them they are only an opponent, not your friend anymore, then the game ends and you move on as normal. I dont make RL conclusions about people in game and on forums because this is not RL....and that my friends is something most people dont understand.

philosopher taboo is outty b:chuckleb:bye

Are you like, Clark Kent IRL and Superman on the internet?b:shocked
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Are you like, Clark Kent IRL and Superman on the internet?b:shocked

No, im superman IRL and clark kent on the internet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I love it when females post thinking there clever. I just sit back and smile after reading there obviously inferior intelligence. b:pleased
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    I love it when females post thinking there clever. I just sit back and smile after reading there obviously inferior intelligence. b:pleased

lmfao, that is like +87658765 troll points haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Okaii, Okaii.
    Dear Taboo,
    You say that Good ol Emu is a little old nonfactor, which may or may not be true (along with myself,) But arent you the one who has not logged in, in about a month?
    and arent you not the one who moved to kylin to help them start winning and having fun competitive tw's?...
    That obviously worked out well

And on that note, who are you bloodomen?

Who are you o.o b:puzzled