more questions (forgot other questions)

therealist
therealist Posts: 13 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
as my original thread, I had more questions to ask but it seemed to be closed because of someone. But please excuse my language, I am not an English person, so please excuse my language if I make mistakes. and Its almost time for me to go to work.

3) I am getting more active ingame now but my other friends are more inactive, and I don't have any idea which server (PVE server) to go to. DW, Sanc, raging tide, archosaur, or maybe I should stay on HT?

4) Which class would you prefer if you like high HP and defense and melee? I am considering of creating a barb. I think I will leave assassin out of the question because they have low HP I heard. Unless if I make him pure vit no? I have no idea which kind of character I should have. I just need some ideas of the classes with BM vs barb.

Sorry I have more but I need to get ready to work, thanks.
Post edited by therealist on

Comments

• Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    3) your friends will come and go, its nothing new and will change rapidly. if you wish to have a lot of friends join factions with many people who play a lot. if you feel there are not enough people from what i understand Sant has the largest population.

4) High hp? a barb by far with their hp bosting skills and main build being enough dex and str to wear armor and rest into vit you will be happy, but barbs hit very very low. so it takes a long time to kill things alone, your job is to take the hits and let others kill things for you. a bm is a killer with high physical def and god hp if you build your character right.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    from what i understand Sant has the largest population.

Heaven's Tear > Sanctuary for population. But not by much.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    you also need to consider the following:

what time of day you play - do you like playing when lots of other people are on at the same time as you or when it is a little quieter and that will help you decide which server to play on - east or west coast

ping times also come into it, are you nearer east or west
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You may want to pick a PvP server.

Once you farm your end-game gear, hit 100+ and everything, at least you can still pvp. Well, more than you can than if you were on a PvE server.

Many of the 10x I know have only really stayed around because there is some good pvp to be found, if they didn't have that, especially wtih the recent changes to TW, they would have already quit.

Just food for thought...
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.