which 1 u dun wanna face?

2»

Comments

• Volteer - Sanctuary
    Volteer - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    2mil hp arma b:bored
    yeah i definatly wldnt wanna be arma'd by something with 2m hp for a number of reasons..the main one being that nothing cld save u unless u ran away rly quick or had like..20 invokes stacked on u..(yes i know u cant stack dem)
  • Kaneharo - Dreamweaver
    Kaneharo - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Perma-sutra wizzy boss with no regard for spark or cooldown? b:chuckle

Oh dear god. Not to mention it spamming AoE Whisper and AoE Undine Strike in between it's ultis that alternate between Demon and Sage >_>;;;; Imagine being put to sleep, getting hit by Sage BIDS, then being put back to sleep, and getting hit with a demon BT so we can't retaliate quickly enough if we break out of sleep, only to follow up with more interrupt/sleeps. Perma-sutra would be horrible enough x.x
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Pew Pew Pew!
    Quotes of Awesomeness:
    "that word, "solo". i don't think it means what you think it means." - LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Oh dear god. Not to mention it spaming AoE Whisper and AoE Undine Strike in between it's ultis that alternate between Demon and Sage >_>;;;; Imagine being put to sleep, getting hit by Sage BT, then being put back to sleep, and getting hit with a demon BT so we can't retaliate quickly enough if we break out of sleep x.x;;;

Is that a description of the new TT 3-X bosses?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaneharo - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Is that a description of the new TT 3-X bosses?b:chuckle

I wouldn't be surprised if it were.
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Pew Pew Pew!
    Quotes of Awesomeness:
    "that word, "solo". i don't think it means what you think it means." - LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    They'd all suck.

Better question is which would be the easiest to fight.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited September 2010
    They'd all suck.

Better question is which would be the easiest to fight.

I'd say archer. They seem to have the least amount of annoying tricks out of all classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    and the location of them is like inside of TT or CV or World Boss or whatever.

So what your saying is, we need to kill the boss to get inside to the next one??

Sorta like the Alien Queen b:shocked
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
    edited September 2010
    So what your saying is, we need to kill the boss to get inside to the next one??

Sorta like the Alien Queen b:shocked

I'd rather know which entrance we need to take to get inside b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaneharo - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    They'd all be difficult for their own reasons.
    The cleric would obviously be able to spam-heal and purify in between attacks >_>;;;
    The archer with it's insane range would probably use boa on us before we even reach the chamber, The barb would probably just arma us all to death,
    The wizard's already explained >_>;;;
    The BM would probably AoE stun us then fist us to death, possibly HT us and/or find some way to use all four weapon types and STILL manage to maul the party.
    The Veno would probably somehow be able to use a nix in a dungeon, sneaking in debuffs in between heals while we're trying to fight it off...
    The Sin would probably just go stealth and kill us off one at a time...
    The Psychic would probably be the easiest if it weren't for its reflect skill and such x.x It would probably sit back and let us hit it while the effects got reflected back, occasionally using bubble or finding some other way to heal itself, while silencing anything too powerful and unable to hit it directly ><
    Fate help us all if we had to face a party of 6 that included these bosses.
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Pew Pew Pew!
    Quotes of Awesomeness:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Queenofpower - Dreamweaver
    Queenofpower - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Nix will feed on arcane bosses b:chuckle . Veno boss with boss nix pet with 50k bleed b:shocked
  • Kaneharo - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    We should stop, lest we tempt fate by the GMs sending this to the devs as a "suggestion," and have this be what the 3-X bosses become >_>;;; j/k
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Pew Pew Pew!
    Quotes of Awesomeness:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    LMFAO @ people saying arma bosses are insane.

What the hell arma bosses would be the easiest there is simply because they will lose half HP. Pop a tranq orb or some immunity genie skill or whatever and wow, did boss just lose half of its HP? b:chuckle
    Who says bosses have to have cooldowns?
    Game mechanics?
    A boss with arma could have it cost them 0 hp and have 0 cooldown so they could use it every 2 seconds if they felt like it.
    Then it would not be arma.
    Players have to follow rules, computers don't.
    Game follows software rules. Your "player" or "character" is as much of a "computer part" as a mob or anything in the game.
    They just do what they want. IE: Walking through walls, running up mountains players can't run up.
    Players can do that too -- if game was designed for it. Which it isn't, same as why bosses don't do that, because game isn't designed that way.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    LMFAO @ people saying arma bosses are insane.

What the hell arma bosses would be the easiest there is simply because they will lose half HP. Pop a tranq orb or some immunity genie skill or whatever and wow, did boss just lose half of its HP? b:chuckle

Game mechanics?

Then it would not be arma.

Game follows software rules. Your "player" or "character" is as much of a "computer part" as a mob or anything in the game.

Players can do that too -- if game was designed for it. Which it isn't, same as why bosses don't do that, because game isn't designed that way.

Since when do game mechanics apply to those who are not players? I watch bosses in games do whatever the hell they want and there isn't a darn thing any player can do about it other than die a lot. MegaMan X Command Mission, go to fight one boss and the FIRST thing it does before you even get a chance to do anything is use its strongest attack and odds are your party just got wiped. You have to charge up to use your best attacks, the computer does not. The computer, being anything that is not a player.

Oh look, every single monster in the game is the computer so no matter which one beats you, the computer still wins. Wouldn't it be nice if you could duplicate yourself endlessly like the computer does so you can win no matter what?

Look at fb 59. Monsters run up walls all the time and players can't do it, heck, even veno pets get stuck trying to reach them. Bosses also go IN the walls which is something I've seen players complain about on these very fourms. Players can't do that.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You don't understand. A game is a set of rules applied to the software, nothing more. To keep it layman, it's strictly a set of mechanics that follow a specific order.

The fact that mobs in fb59 can go up the wall is in the mechanics, whether intended or not (mistakes are still mechanics).

A boss doesn't do "whatever he wants" he doesn't even have a free will to choose for himself, he just does what he was programmed to do, any programming is a set of rules applied to mechanics.

If a boss has a skill that 1-shots you, or does 9999999999 damage, that's part of the mechanics and design that made him that way. It doesn't mean his skill is anywhere near arma though, but he is following game mechanics & how he was designed 100%. That's what bosses do, they follow rules. They don't have brains.

Which is why calling such a skill "arma" is not reasonable.