Coming Back From a Long Haitus

CyberMagix - Heavens Tear
CyberMagix - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I decided to re-download the game after not playing for almost 2 years because it seems i get a free mount(HOORAY!). Im a level 73 cleric and quitted due to my friends who stopped playing and the Inflation gold incident(anyone still remembers that incident?). So i guess im coming back and i would like to know what has changed. In the past it was pretty boring for mid levels like me who was neither here or there with barely little quests to entertain.

It would be nice if someone can give me a quick summary of what has changed for better or worse.

Thanks=)

Cant wait to enjoy this game
Post edited by CyberMagix - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Welcome back.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    (May 2009) Genies and supply stash added to game (Mostly good, but the perfect iron hammers needed to open the level 50 and 80 supply stashes, combined with chest of coins added to the cube that they would also open, put a permanent floor of 200k on the price of gold.)

(Summer 2009) Bounty Hunter daily quest added to game (made leveling easier, made game into more of an instance grind game than a world grind game.)

(Fall 2009) The first token packs hit the boutique, causing gold inflation

(December 2009) Rising Tide expansion added one race, two classes, and expanded the map to the south-east. Raging Tide PvE server added to the east coast.

(Winter 2010) Bounty Hunter expanded from once a day to 3 times. Hyper experience stones added for even faster leveling. Archosaur PvE server added to the west coast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    (December 2009) ... and expanded the map to the south-east...

(September 2010) "Developers" still haven't figured out how to scale the map image down so it actually fits on the screen...

SCNR :-)
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • CyberMagix - Heavens Tear
    CyberMagix - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hm im gonna check it out=)
    Thanks guys!