Low Level BBing

Options
Runemine - Dreamweaver
Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Cleric
Any good way keep BB up for long at level 60s i know at 70 level 70 pots keep it up(even though can't buy norm) but i use level 60 with focus powder it help but in BH 51 can't always stay up very long any advice or tips?
101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
86 Assassin(Solo king)
76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
67 Barb(Buff baby)
61 Wizard(King Aoe)
37 Mystic(Fun project)
Post edited by Runemine - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MissCiara - Dreamweaver
    MissCiara - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I used just lvl 60 pots and it worked just fine. It should do fine with every1 else, just make shure u have enough before going in bh. Even i still use them when theres no more left of the other mp pots/charm.

BB can last long as u can if u just watch ur mana and dont get interrupted *looks at rankarb:shocked* b:chuckle
    b:heart
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Only 5 things "help" keep bb up:

1. Mp regen gear (but you won't notice a difference unless you have alot on). Me personally I have damn near a full set of mp regen gear I use unless I NEED my real armor on. I'll bb every single boss in fb 99 for example and damn near the only time I ever use a mp pot for the entire run is the last boss in abaddon (has a mana drain aoe). I pull this off inside warsong metal/fire as well; neevr using a mp pot while I'm bbing alotb:laugh

2. Higher magic points. Thus a FAC has a higher mp regen rate then a LA cleric for example. Gonna have to ask some of these # crunchers for at what # you get more mp regen at.

3. Apothecary powders for higher mana regen.

4. Mana auras inside Rebirth.

5. A mp charmb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The question is, why on earth would you bb in fb51?
    b:dirty
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    2. Higher magic points. Thus a FAC has a higher mp regen rate then a LA cleric for example. Gonna have to ask some of these # crunchers for at what # you get more mp regen at.

1mp regen every 20mag pointsb:cute
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Any good way keep BB up for long at level 60s i know at 70 level 70 pots keep it up(even though can't buy norm) but i use level 60 with focus powder it help but in BH 51 can't always stay up very long any advice or tips?

Yes, Don't use BB on BH51. Max IH, pop a Focus Powder, and spam heal tank and purify him when amped by Wyvern.

I never used BB on my 60's except on TT runs. I don't like to use BB unless strictly necessary.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    A: ih from max range

B: remember to also ih mele DD from max range

C:purify te debuff

D:if your squad cant kill wyrven in the space of 1 mp bar you have bigger issues than pot useage

if you lvl 70 (and useing 70 pots) the hell have you not figured this out already?
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The question is, why on earth would you bb in fb51?

It is because everyone asks you to especially against Wyvern.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Whether you can get away with BB at Wyvern depends on your tank.

Low 50s barb/low 60s BM? Don't even think about BB, the tank's going to need purify to survive.

6x+ barb/7x+ BM? BB will be a fairly safe choice, unless the tank's equipment is cruddy (in which case, why's he tanking?)

No meleers but the tank in squad? Stick with IH/purify (and don't stand by any DDers you deem liable to pull aggro.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Allynna_ - Dreamweaver
    Allynna_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    There are level 25 MP Foods that regen 3K MP over 10 seconds (Share Cooldown with pots). Those come in handy, and you can keep up BB constaltly with those. Level 60 pots alone just don't cut it for longer bosses (though any +MP regen would help alot).

Also, BB on Rankar? Seriously thats suicide X.X
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It is because everyone asks you to especially against Wyvern.

That's so odd because in my fb51 way back when, I just IHed/purified the tank and we finished it that way, rankar as well. I never did BH51 since it wasn't around when I was that level :o
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That's so odd because in my fb51 way back when, I just IHed/purified the tank and we finished it that way, rankar as well. I never did BH51 since it wasn't around when I was that level :o

That is because you didn't have Regen Aura /BB untll after FB69.There are a lot of players who don't realize it is easily Interrupted.
  • Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver
    Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    well thought of a good reason for bb in fb 51. On Wyvern...You have a poor tank or several nearly equal...and you have 2 clerics. BB is good for dmg reduction an group heal while other cleric Ihs both you an main tank.
    Still probably no reason on rankar.
    On Fushuma...because your lazy.
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    when said BH51 ment wyvn only because back when my BM did them every single cleric i went with BBed so always thought that what ya did

Now the MP food that ya talking about i have its athro can not use athro inside a BB otherwise id use it and keep it up easy

Well so far i can have max MP use jade bottle and focus powder then BB and level 60 pot as long i can will keep it up awhile id say 2-3min max
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That is because you didn't have Regen Aura /BB untll after FB69.

Oh boy I feel stupid... duh.... requisite levels and all b:surrender

::headdesk::

I thought it was after fb59 though >:o
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That is because you didn't have Regen Aura /BB untll after FB69.There are a lot of players who don't realize it is easily Interrupted.

Rgeneration Aura (aka BB) and Heaven's Wrath (aka RB) are both unlocked at lvl 59. You can purchase them right after you turn in fb59 quests, when your cultivation level is rasied to Trascendent.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

it is
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options

Sorry.I meant 59 not 69.
  • __Hysper - Sanctuary
    __Hysper - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    There are level 25 MP Foods that regen 3K MP over 10 seconds (Share Cooldown with pots). Those come in handy, and you can keep up BB constaltly with those. Level 60 pots alone just don't cut it for longer bosses (though any +MP regen would help alot).

Also, BB on Rankar? Seriously thats suicide X.X

-^ Seaseme Yuanxiao.. kinda expenisve i guess, compared to 75 one, but best way if u need BB up for long time.
    Totally agree with Allynna :)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    BB on Rankar is a no-no, just like it is on Pole and Gaurnob... his long range AOE interrupts channeling, including BB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga