White Pigment Dyes

Options
_TricK - Raging Tide
_TricK - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
Just another quick question for you guys.

You know when we preview fashion on the boutique some of them don't actually go white, but kind of a gray-ish dirty white color. I was wondering, for example the dress shirt, it doesn't go clean white.

Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by _TricK - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was wondering, for example the dress shirt, it doesn't go clean white.

did u forget to ask the question or did i miss something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was wondering about this too. Some of the old "white" fashions look grey and because of that I have avoided buying them. Same with Black. That makes it difficult to match.

Is it a bug or just the way it is?
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was wondering about this too. Some of the old "white" fashions look grey and because of that I have avoided buying them. Same with Black. That makes it difficult to match.

Is it a bug or just the way it is?

Just the way it is, like the leather set (fem) and "suit" (forget the name/male) dont turn white, they are gray when dyed white
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just the way it is, like the leather set (fem) and "suit" (forget the name/male) dont turn white, they are gray when dyed white

this... some of the fash have some light grey texture on them so dyeing them a color will automatically make them darker than others. Usually fash with some kind of grunge texture on it is like this. Vixen wrap is another example... dyed mine white only to get grey was epic saddness...