Question about; rising tide.

kimikimii
kimikimii Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I was clicking around and came across this thing about PW Rising Tide (was also wondering about the website background)
And a few clicks later I find out that there's all new classes, equipment, etc. So, I was wondering, do you have to pay for this new 'expansion' or is it automatically put into the game?

I'm extremely confused and I hope it can be cleared up.
Also, I have yet to download the game so I have no clue if it's already in there.

Thank you for the future help. = o =
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by kimikimii on

Comments

• Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Its already in there when you update after downloading the game. Its nothing you have to pay for as the whole game is free unless you decide to use the cash shop. b:victory Welcome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Rising Tide was simply the name of the last major expansion.. so much snappier than calling it PW ver XXX (cant remember the exact version number it was introduced)

Before that is was Age of Spirits, when we all got those snazzy flittery genies

This isn't like that other game where you have to buy the expansions to get extra areas or items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!