Please revoke the free gift.

LesBionic - Archosaur
LesBionic - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
As title said.

I CANNOT BELIEVE MY EYES. Spoiled players. Some people here, complaining about free gifts, because they cannot receive it on the character they want, and it is a scam that they had to pay. The world is square.

I myself do not qualify for the mount gift, so I just keep quiet. It is the company's choice to arrange how it wants to give out the free gift. Yes, they can let you choose how to receive it like the Jones Blessing, or make it being able to be traded. But since it is not the case, I will not get into it.

I myself too, did not pay a single cent for the game. But really, those who are not paying a single cent to PWI are the ones who make the loudest noise, cuz they cannot afford the account stash stone. Look. PWI already giving you a FREE GIFT, for non-paying customers, like you. WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU LIKE? A FREE TRADABLE +12 REFINED 2 SOCKET G16 WEAPON EQUIPABLE ON A LVL 1 TOON? ON ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS? I really cannot believe how spoiled the new MMO player generations are.

"But other MMOs are better! Better Mods! Better Devs! Better services! Better in everything! b:cry"
Then go play that better game.

To put it short, you can get to QQ about all the bugs, the improved TT, the crazy 5aps, the "no more money" TW, etc... since I do agree they are quite valid (though most QQ are really immature and downright stupid). But when you scream at getting free gifts cuz they are not given to you as you would have like, the world is now a square.

世界是四方形的!

So GM, please remove the gift. Stop the QQing. But of course if you want to retain the gifts for all players, I, on behalf of those who REALLY LIKE the gift (I am not qualified, but still thankful), thank you. b:thanks

(Come to think of it, I did not see a thread on thanking the GMs and devs for the gift. Maybe I had missed it.)

Finally, a random picture for the QQers:

Life is not fair
Post edited by LesBionic - Archosaur on

Comments

• anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    so someone who didnt get a gift wnts the people who got gifts to not have them hmmm yea ummmmm nob:bye
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    QQing about other players QQing, classic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I smell butthurt o.o

For the first year anniversary people could send in a ticket and the mount would be transferred to which char they like on that account. So it's not like the service is impossible, but now they don't do it anymore sooo *drums* you got to buy an Account Stash Stone to give your char the mount/gifts.

Not that I care...b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I smell butthurt o.o

For the first year anniversary people could send in a ticket and the mount would be transferred to which char they like on that account. So it's not like the service is impossible, but now they don't do it anymore sooo *drums* you got to buy an Account Stash Stone to give your char the mount/gifts.

Not that I care...b:chuckle

Yeah, about that. Many people who got mounts were denied the transfer. After 2-3 weeks of non-stop transferring they put an end to it and rightly so.

That's about as tedious as going to a fast food joint, ordering a burger, paying with a $20 bill and getting your change in pennies, except refusing to actually take it until the cashier has sorted them all out by date. What would you say if you were that cashier? b:chuckle

Go ahead, delete the item from the database so they all go *POOF*. Then put them in the cash shop for 15 gold each, make them non-transferable and only available to those that have been here for longer than 1 year.

Problem solved.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Don't revoke the gift lol...
    I'd say for every person that has complained, there are probably a lot more who are enjoying their gift and not posting anything here.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lolumad

Why remove the free gift?
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    anwynd wrote: »
    so someone who didnt get a gift wnts the people who got gifts to not have them hmmm yea ummmmm nob:bye

bravo... really bravo.. you totally missed the OPs point. They are happy folks got gifts even though they didnt qualify. What they are not happy about is the pointless and childish complaining by people over how the process was handled. There are so many other things people could validly complain about - such as "nerfed" TT, "nerfed" TW, rubberbanding, lag - but they choose to berate a company who has just given them a free gift worth around $45 bucks.

This is like beating your grandmother around the head because she bought you an xbox or a playstation but only one game for it (which it turned out wasnt quite the one you wanted).

Would you expect her to always go out and buy extra games? No you would buy them your darn self - unless you were a spoiled ungrateful brat - which is unfortunately what a the vocal minority QQing on the forum appear to have turned into. This may be the fallout from PWIs own practice of making things easier to get in game - now players expect everything for nothing.

Oh well. Said my piece. Move along. Nothing to see here. Feel free to ignore this and enjoy your QQ. Alternatively feel free to launch personal attacks - I will be heartbroken if you do of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
    edited September 2010
    There are so many other things people could validly complain about - such as "nerfed" TT, "nerfed" TW, rubberbanding, lag - but they choose to berate a company who has just given them a free gift worth around $45 bucks.

lol... quoted for truth.
  • PiscNinja - Sanctuary
    PiscNinja - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    there was a 6 week cut off point last time.
    But they wouldn't of even had to manually move things around - the jones' interface could easily have been copied over, letting users choose initially which character to have the items on.

What's more if we'd got nothing there would be no QQing at all - nobody would complain about nothing.
    But there is a reason to complain when the company is supposedly "rewarding" loyalty with "free" gifts - that actually you have to pay to use. It's clear therefore that PW is just attempting to push people into buying the stones.

This anni was just another way for them to make money, and I think allot of people feel that they are not only un-rewarded, but they are being played with by the company - by giving them an item as a "gift" but then being told that actually you have to pay to use them. Anyone who can't see that its just subtly suggesting that you buy an account stash stone is blind - if it wasn't the case, and we presume that they did not want to manually move the items around - then why did they not implement the jones interface in this instance?

Its obvious, that they are just bullying and teasing their players and its horrible. And what's more infuriating is that when we talk about how unsatisfied we are with them - they lock and move the threads! It's just pathetic. Need some new leadership at PWE and PWI I think!

I already have an 11m/s mount - I don't need the anni mount, but I would have been happy to have been given the mount I could use, and proud to ride it to show my loyalty, and to have seen some ACTUAL loyalty to the players from PWE. It's just a shame that there apparently is none.
  • anwynd
    edited September 2010
    bravo... really bravo.. you totally missed the OPs point. They are happy folks got gifts even though they didnt qualify. What they are not happy about is the pointless and childish complaining by people over how the process was handled. There are so many other things people could validly complain about - such as "nerfed" TT, "nerfed" TW, rubberbanding, lag - but they choose to berate a company who has just given them a free gift worth around $45 bucks.

This is like beating your grandmother around the head because she bought you an xbox or a playstation but only one game for it (which it turned out wasnt quite the one you wanted).

Would you expect her to always go out and buy extra games? No you would buy them your darn self - unless you were a spoiled ungrateful brat - which is unfortunately what a the vocal minority QQing on the forum appear to have turned into. This may be the fallout from PWIs own practice of making things easier to get in game - now players expect everything for nothing.

Oh well. Said my piece. Move along. Nothing to see here. Feel free to ignore this and enjoy your QQ. Alternatively feel free to launch personal attacks - I will be heartbroken if you do of course.

actually i didnt miss the point but when she sayed she didnt qaulify for one & then asks tht they be taken away thts what got my attention lol plus im feelin alittle trollish tonight but im trying not tob:avoid
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    yeah know what you mean.. so many sqealing kiddies who got a mars bar but wanted a snickers on the forum this week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • anwynd
    edited September 2010
    yeah know what you mean.. so many sqealing kiddies who got a mars bar but wanted a snickers on the forum this week.

b:angrydang it now i wnt a snickers hmmm now where did i put my keysb:laugh
    edited September 2010

I just wanted a kit kat, but they gave me a blue hell hound instead. b:cry
  • anwynd
    edited September 2010
    I just wanted a kit kat, but they gave me a blue hell hound instead. b:cry

b:avoid*hands michael a kit kat i stole from 1 of the GM's lunch boxes* *runs away*b:avoid
  • Sabatier - Raging Tide
    Sabatier - Raging Tide Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    oh noes, the GMs will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy our brothers or steal their cookies.

quick sneak a chocolate hob nob back into the lunch box, it might distract them enough we can escape their ire..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    b:avoid*hands michael a kit kat i stole from 1 of the GM's lunch boxes* *runs away*b:avoid

b:thanksnomnomnomb:avoid
  • anwynd
    edited September 2010
    oh noes, the GMs will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy our brothers or steal their cookies.

quick sneak a chocolate hob nob back into the lunch box, it might distract them enough we can escape their ire..

i put some sleeping pills in ther food so i have plenty of time to get away now i just need to decide where to go hmmmm b:laughb:avoid
    edited September 2010
    i put some sleeping pills in ther food so i have plenty of time to get away now i just need to decide where to go hmmmm b:laughb:avoid

Come with me if you want to live b:chuckle b:avoid
  • anwynd
    edited September 2010

lmao i read this at the same time as the dude said it in the movie im watching
  • ChopChop - Raging Tide
    ChopChop - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    But they wouldn't of even had to manually move things around - the jones' interface could easily have been copied over, letting users choose initially which character to have the items on.

What's more if we'd got nothing there would be no QQing at all - nobody would complain about nothing.
    But there is a reason to complain when the company is supposedly "rewarding" loyalty with "free" gifts - that actually you have to pay to use. It's clear therefore that PW is just attempting to push people into buying the stones.

This anni was just another way for them to make money, and I think allot of people feel that they are not only un-rewarded, but they are being played with by the company - by giving them an item as a "gift" but then being told that actually you have to pay to use them. Anyone who can't see that its just subtly suggesting that you buy an account stash stone is blind - if it wasn't the case, and we presume that they did not want to manually move the items around - then why did they not implement the jones interface in this instance?

Its obvious, that they are just bullying and teasing their players and its horrible. And what's more infuriating is that when we talk about how unsatisfied we are with them - they lock and move the threads! It's just pathetic. Need some new leadership at PWE and PWI I think!

I already have an 11m/s mount - I don't need the anni mount, but I would have been happy to have been given the mount I could use, and proud to ride it to show my loyalty, and to have seen some ACTUAL loyalty to the players from PWE. It's just a shame that there apparently is none.

Conspiracy theory nothing new here .

I would be the first to complain about alot of things but the free gift ? thats pushing it a bit to far lol . Its free if no one likes how it was distributed then delete it simplze.

You dont have to buy anything or have they started sending around the heavy boys with baseball bats now ? b:chuckle.

As for loyalty well apart from the gifts, that seems to have been one sided anyway . We play we get screwed with all the changes . Wait nothing new there either lol .
  • canvaz
    canvaz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    is it possible to take legal action for this?
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    canvaz wrote: »
    is it possible to take legal action for this?

Sure you can.

Whether you actually have a chance of winning or not is a different story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • canvaz
    canvaz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Sure you can.

Whether you actually have a chance of winning or not is a different story.

Nice. Don't worry people I'm not going bankrupt PWE I just want what is rightfully mine...on my other character.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited September 2010

That made me chuckle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol furfag mad.
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited September 2010

If you want to show "loyalty" you spend money to buy their products. In this case, 15 bucks would do. Do you honestly think PWE cares about "customers" who won't even spend 15 bucks on them? Pfft.

Let's get something straight here. This "gift" is an appreciation for players who have been buying their products, not gifts for playing a game that's free to begin with for a couple of years. There are plenty of dirty money making schemes under PWE's sleeves as they've shown. Why can't you people appreciate that for once, they are giving you something totally free, to even players who wouldn't even spend a dime but to just have been registered to the game, even WITHOUT PLAYING THE GAME? If they really wanted to thank the players for just PLAYING their game, they'd have made the requirements hours spent in-game rather than how long you've been registered.

I could have registered myself a year ago and go AFK irl playing G**** W*** instead, come back a year later and receive this so called "appreciation gift" without knowing anything about the game. Seriously...

If you HAVE been spending money and still have no account stash...b:bye
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I myself do not qualify for the mount gift, so I just keep quiet.

then SHUT THE FU** UP!!! and keep quiet, idiot QQ over QQ b:laugh
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010

You can't possibly believe that.
    Are you seriously that blind??
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i think some1 is jealous of other ppl b:laugh
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    lmao i read this at the same time as the dude said it in the movie im watching

b:victory

Then my job is done....

...or is it?

b:shocked
This discussion has been closed.