Dear GM, we really need you NOW!

Sinami - Lost City
Sinami - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Support Desk
b:sad Dear GM,
since today my friend can't log into his main character anymore. The game keeps getting crash and closing!
When he is going to log his alt (same account), works.. no problem.

HOW CAN WE FIX THAT!? b:cry

I realllllly need him naooo b:sad

We sent over 10 tickets, 25 stuck request... nothin happend. No help til now, and it's almost 3 hrs gone :/

Regards
Sinami
Post edited by Sinami - Lost City on

Comments

• Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    did you realise that every time you raise a ticket you push your request back to the bottom of the queue as a "new ticket".. so raising 10 tickets in 3 hours will do you no good at all - you have to give the support staff a chance to answer them..

typical response time can be less than an hour, up to a week, depending on what you are asking, what other users have asked etc - as a lot of folks will no doubt have raised tickets complaining their mount is on the wrong character.. I wouldn't expect a speedy response

Where did he log off his main character? was it near the edge of the map at all?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Sinami - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    In Avalanche on Lost City Server.. Well, didn't know that with the tickts.. b:shutup
    Usually i get fast an answer.. but arent there some more than 1 GM online?... should be atleast. It's gettin annoying that he cant log in.. we are about to marry b:sad waited so long now.. and we don't get why he can only log in his Alt... it's the same account.. we are pretty confused atm b:surrender
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited September 2010
    First of all, please be patient. Our staff is not unlimited, and we have other people who are also requesting help for various issues. Tickets are answered in the order they are received, and three hours is not exactly a sufficient timeframe in which to complain nothing's been done yet. And, as Shulkie stated, every time you submit a new ticket your issue is pushed back to the end of the queue, so each one of those ten tickets you submitted beyond the first was merely sabotaging your response time.

That being said, tell your friend to try this:
    http://support.perfectworld.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15058&task=knowledge&questionID=33
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Sinami - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    b:surrender Sorry for the spam then.. just can't wait to marry him finally! b:dirty

We will try if it works.. Gonna respond in like 10 Minutes.. b:cry Wish us good luck!
  • bmesser
    bmesser Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    When that happens to me I usually just turn my settings all the way down on the launcher as well as the resolution. Lets me log in and then I get out of that particular area before turning everything back up.