Unable to get a Jones' Blessing

Options
X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
As title says, I'm unable to get a Jones Blessing anymore. I log into everything ok, I can select the server, but no characters appear for me to send one to. I didn't stack up when i had the chance on my alts b:sad

Anyone having same prob and have a solution? Or pw been quiet and taken em away without telling b:chuckle
Post edited by X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aneemah - Heavens Tear
    Aneemah - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You have to remove the permission in your Facebook account, and re-allow pw-fae to post again on your wall, in order to get the jones' blessing again. They made it like this now to "prevent stockings on alts", but you can get the picture...

(p.s. you can always delete and grant access for a new shipment ijs b:quiet)
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You have to remove the permission in your Facebook account, and re-allow pw-fae to post again on your wall, in order to get the jones' blessing again. They made it like this now to "prevent stockings on alts", but you can get the picture...

(p.s. you can always delete and grant access for a new shipment ijs b:quiet)

So like they added 1 step to prevent people stock em?

EDIT: HOW the hell do I remove it from my facebook page lol (only made it for blessing :P)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Aneemah - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So like they added 1 step to prevent people stock em?

EDIT: HOW the hell do I remove it from my facebook page lol (only made it for blessing :P)

Login on Facebook -> Account \/ -> Application Settings -> Perfect World International - Free to Play MMORPG |X| - > press |X| and go get another blessing b:avoid
  • Atone - Lost City
    Atone - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I tried deleting the app from my fb and re-adding it again, and I'm still having the same problem as the OP. No characters displayed. =/
  • Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And the reason this is not posted in the sticky thread of this subject is because......?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=761102
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ok, I'm getting stuck at account settings. I know I'm doing something wrong b:sad

So this is where I end up: http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/2212/19158799.jpg
    Someone help pls?
    I wanna keep OPing PvE on my alt lol
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Aneemah - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hmm, tried it as well right now; looks like we got the anni blessing now to replace the jones' one.. This worked yesterday, and can't be just "coincidence"... (or, "this is just PWI")

EDIT: @robert, you have to go under the "Account" drop down menu, and select "Application Settings"; there you will find the PWI "application"
  • Qwentomec - Heavens Tear
    Qwentomec - Heavens Tear Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And this is why I stacked up like a years worth of blessings on an alt >.>

Wonder if it's a bug or it's being removed...you'd think if they were removing it they'd delete the jones blessing page entirely.
    you thilly gooses... feather set is thuper fabulous! -Bowlinbob

Chars:
    Qwentomec 94 BM / _Zappy_ 99 Wizzy / xLysander 6x Cleric / MoneyBagz 5x Veno / BaNaNa 3x Barb / _Flappy_ 2x Archer / xKnifey 2x Sin / Spoo_Ney 3x Psy

(cookie for anyone who gets the simpsons reference in those last 2 names)
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hmm, tried it as well right now; looks like we got the anni blessing now to replace the jones' one.. This worked yesterday, and can't be just "coincidence"... (or, "this is just PWI")

probably this is just pwe...

They mucked it up before and the server is probably in **** you mode from all the anni stuff last night...
  • Miniloooo - Sanctuary
    Miniloooo - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have just tried everything thing that was suggested by everyone and stil cane get a blessing =( is it possible they're being taken out? *cries*
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Its probably fallout from the servers being overloaded. Give it a little time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Its probably fallout from the servers being overloaded. Give it a little time.

b:angry MAKE ASTYPOO A GM NAO!!!! b:cute i would actually listen to HER <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    im having this issue as well
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • xarpo
    xarpo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This is the second day in a row that l am not able to get a Jones Blessing it says l have got one on my facebook yet l have not received it. Your system is asking me to like Forsaken World then l will receive my JonesBlessing yet l have not for two days in a row.b:cry
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I used to do it on my real fb account but apparently it didn't work anymore. So I removed all the pwi **** from my real fb account and now testuser1 likes facebook alot. Good job on marketing pwi *thumbs up*