3 mounts lol

2»

Comments

• Tudordan - Dreamweaver
    Tudordan - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    at last you're fine guys.

I remember I played this wiz before sept 2009,and didn't got anni mount.b:angry
    I hate idiots,but I'm forced to stay near them!
  • PiscNinja - Sanctuary
    PiscNinja - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If you think our suggestions here have made ANY impact to the game at all - think again. Nothing we have suggested or complained about has been changed - if it had dont you think obvious glitches like the glut bug would be fixed?

I think that the devs need to be offended because their work is pathetic.

I didnt say the boutique was expensive - in fact there isnt much wrong with the boutique at all - it works well to add non-essential but nice elements to the game.

Oh I wont quit, I'll just play for free =P I'll never ever charge zen again, the people inside the game are all fine, just because the devs are **** and the GM's are **** doesnt mean that I dont like questing with my friends but it does mean that I wont be contributing until I feel that they deserve it.

Hmm.. know quite a bit about programming, I'm good at the work I have been required to do, but by no means do I claim to know everything. However I don't really see how that is relevant.
  • Tudordan - Dreamweaver
    Tudordan - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If you think our suggestions here have made ANY impact to the game at all - think again. Nothing we have suggested or complained about has been changed - if it had dont you think obvious glitches like the glut bug would be fixed?

I think that the devs need to be offended because their work is pathetic.

I didnt say the boutique was expensive - in fact there isnt much wrong with the boutique at all - it works well to add non-essential but nice elements to the game.

Oh I wont quit, I'll just play for free =P I'll never ever charge zen again, the people inside the game are all fine, just because the devs are **** and the GM's are **** doesnt mean that I dont like questing with my friends but it does mean that I wont be contributing until I feel that they deserve it.

Hmm.. know quite a bit about programming, I'm good at the work I have been required to do, but by no means do I claim to know everything. However I don't really see how that is relevant.

With who are you talking?b:surrender
    I hate idiots,but I'm forced to stay near them!
  • PiscNinja - Sanctuary
    PiscNinja - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Spearr? last msg on page 3
  • wingedfire
    wingedfire Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    at last you're fine guys.

I remember I played this wiz before sept 2009,and didn't got anni mount.b:angry

Yeah same with me. I'm pretty sure I started playing in the month of Sept 2009, and I got no mount.
    And then we have these people with more than 1 mount in the same account. wth is up with that??
    Fail....ultimate FAIL....

oh well......
    ★Heaven's Tear Psychic★
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I just wonder if everyone who hatches those mounts and such would be banned... which would be stupid. Because they may consider it 'taking advantage of a glitch'. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • nator
    nator Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I got 1 of each
    War of Immortals
    Olympus West Server

ID 7030141G010001089000801S13fb1f
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I just wonder if everyone who hatches those mounts and such would be banned... which would be stupid. Because they may consider it 'taking advantage of a glitch'. b:sad

Possibly. That's the reason I posted here saying I got extra. They can remove the extra from my characters if they so choose. 2 extra fashion and 1 extra mount.b:victory
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If you havent got anything you need to go to the link provided in your email address http://pwi.perfectworld.com/2010_anniversary and then they will send it to your mailbox.

If it doesn't work, refresh it. If it still doesn't work, keep refreshing till you break a finger. Then in-game you'll have about 20 blessings, and maybe a mount XD
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited September 2010

They have no right to do that unless they post a warning or something here on the forums. If they really feel that they messed up and felt guilty for the other players then they could do what Zoe said. However, if they don't even have time to do some fixing for us and such, will they really care about going through as much characters for those anni gifts and taking them away?

Don't worry your safe. Although nothing is gauranteed with PWi but nothing about this issue of banning has been discussed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Due to high traffic on the rewards page, multiple gifts were sent out to some players. We won't be taking them away, so don't worry about that; and don't forget that the items can be vendored if necessary.
This discussion has been closed.