Anniversary gifts

Yindra - Sanctuary
Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
Well well... another mount. I was about to go all "WTF?" about this, but then I figured that there must be a smart guy or two working at PWI, so there's probably something I'm not seeing.

I already have that mount, so apparently I was eligible last time. From the looks of it, this time it's exactly the same thing, which makes me think: if I was eligible last time then I already have that mount, and I get a second one which probably isn't tradeable either. So I'm stuck with 2 identical mounts on the same char. However, if I wasn't eligible last time... then I won't be eligible this time either. Way to go, a spare mount in case I get a flat tire... eh, paw?

Or maybe it's in preparation for the next anniversary, where we finally get the chariot that's pulled by two mounts?

Well, the fashion could be actually new. I wonder whether it's the same ugly **** like the 7 day stuff Jolly Jones hands out every now and then, though... at the very least, he should really get his color blindness treated. Or his taste for color. Or maybe both, who knows.
Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
Post edited by Yindra - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The last part made me lol, but ive been kinda lucky, last time I got fashion from him, it wasnt that bad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i want a chariot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I know i'm going to get flamed for this but, whoever told you people you were getting a second mount? b:puzzled

Seems more likely to me that those who already got the mount will only be getting the fash and blessing...
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    this is the lame fashion that we get

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/891/f82.jpg

id rather have the one in boutique now, looks much better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elapidae - Dreamweaver
    Elapidae - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i think u wont get second time the mount. only the fashion. its just like first-year gift playing pwi, as second u get fashion. thats it...other then this many said last year already its an ugly mount...
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Stop complaining. PWI is giving out free stuff just for playing a game for 1 or 2 years. Why is it that no one in this world is satisfied with what they get anymore? Jeez.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    PWI needs to give me a mount that does 5 APS dmg, heals both itself and me at the same time, and insta-levels me to 100 so I can be ub3r, get bored of this game, ragequit, then be a cool kid and pretend to play other games while still spamming up this forum about how much it sucks. Damn lazy *** PWI!
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    because alot of the people who play now are greedy bast.ards b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade