just another rant

Alliptica - Lost City
Alliptica - Lost City Posts: 187 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
i used to love this game. as my avatar says i been playing for a long time whoa a year and im only lvl 80 but i'll explain why in a bit lol. so like yeah when i first started this game i thought it was so hard took me a week to get to lvl 11 and i was like wth how do i lvl so then a took a break for a month and when my glitches in another game become to much to handle i decided to give perfect world another try and i found a nice guild to help me and we did boss kills together it was fun like back then we just quested to lvl pretty much just quest and grind so i was lvling really slow but it was fun just questing with friends and stuff hitting the skills and watching the mob die.

i liked the fact that this game was more solo based like you didnt have to rely on a group to lvl you could just go out there and quest. but now with all the hyper and fc they trying to make it a group based game or something like spamming for hour to get a squad but nobody wants to squad me. and we pk'ed and did some tw wars those were fun i made some of my best friends just from questing but nowadays everyones just in bh too busy to hang out no one will quest and if i invite some random person to quest wit me they reject cuz they greedy need every last coin of the drop since the coin drops have been deducted. but the pk was fun lol like i remember i first went pking when i was lvl 49 with my guildie we just went around the 4x area and were fighting ppl lol but when you get to lvl 80 everyone your lvl is all overpowered with their gear all these refines and cash shopping ****. an archer cant even last against all these damn cash shoppers so to pk i go killing the noobs and watch them QQ lol but then a high lvl comes and one shots you and calls u a noob and the low lvl is stalking you and your guild is threatening to kick you bcuz you attacked their allie which is a guild you had problems with in the past. so i was like **** this quit the guild quit the server moved on to carebear tides and rolled assassin which was new at the time omg i fell in love with that class lol no other games assassin beats perfect world's assassin it is simply perfect.

on RT i felt safe bcuz no ones trying to kill you bcuz u flirted with their gf but it was boring there was no pk at all the weapons were expensive and i wasnt making money because of the 3 bh a day i had no one to quest wit so i just went in bh all day came out flat broke. bh used to be fun at like lvl 4x, 5x we were learning our class sure it took like an hour but we added eachother made friends u know. but theres oracles noobs that dont know how to play their class and hyper noobs the bh 59 and 69 is hell nobody knows wth they doing with assassins thinking they can tank and venos tanking with the wrong pet and **** lol. every once in a while i do get a good bh squad they decided to run the whole instance and i ttakes a few hours but we make good friends which makes this game more enjoyable you know. the tw's were fun as an overpowered sin it was great until it got nerfed nobody could afford to tw anymore and now its like blah everybodys quit the game and my friends on lost city who havent quit are like lvl 100 now idk how the hell they did it

but yeah i used to love this game.

/endrant
Post edited by Alliptica - Lost City on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hai there Alliptica.
    ^.^
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear
    IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Huge wall of text... my eyes.... owww.

They call them: . , ; : / " ( ) ? !

And some more, mind using them please?
    And about the topic, seems like a story about you loving the game then stuff turns wrong and you don't love the game anymore, good job, but why are you telling everyone this?
    My sig is gone cus lol b:bye
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I count 5 fullstops in that entire essay.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Punctuation please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2010

i liked the fact that this game was more solo based like you didnt have to rely on a group to lvl you could just go out there and quest. but now with all the hyper and fc they trying to make it a group based game or something like spamming for hour to get a squad but nobody wants to squad me.

/endrant

Traditional grinding is still possible in this game and everyone can do it by choice. THAT was not eliminated. Only the *need* to do so.
  • Zylphia_ - Heavens Tear
    Zylphia_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Filter circumvention is a bannable offence Ary

Uh wut? lol I was just agreeing with the OP >_>; but ok lol...
  • SmellsFishy - Dreamweaver
    SmellsFishy - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Forming fast FC squad up to heads! PM class and lvl!

oops...wc! b:chuckle
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    what the hell did i just read >_>
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dicentra - Heavens Tear
    Dicentra - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I say go back to questing! oh wait...after a certain level you only get 2-4 quests and then they expect you to have nothing to do but bh, WQ, or CS. Personally I enjoy playing at my own pace. *points to join date (forum join date that is) and lvl) There are still those who like to do things the old fashioned way. *ahh faint* I rarely do bh's. I occasionally do CS. I haven't done WQ in such a long time. I do all those to break up the monotony of grinding. lol, I think the occasional FB got me through lvl 81 since I was mostly playing on alts that lvl. Just go out there and play the way you enjoy it and stick you neck out there and try to meet some people. I think most my friends are lvl 98+ and their alts are 98+ and their alt's alts are 98+ b:chuckle But at least I'm having fun, perfecting my game play and when I'm lvl 102 guess who's gonna be better at playing her toon then the average quick lvler.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i used to love this game. as my avatar says i been playing for a long time whoa a year...

Sorry... the game had already started to go downhill when you started playing. It was pretty amazing before packs and hyper frost.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Punctuation please.

This +1.

I had to read Faulkner for school many years ago, I don't really want to do it again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    on RT i felt safe bcuz no ones trying to kill you bcuz u flirted with their gf
    wait wut? >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Zylphia_ - Heavens Tear
    Zylphia_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have no clue why Ary deleted my post but ok lol..

Was basically saying I used to enjoy the game far more back when you quested and grind on mobs to level. Which I suppose you still can do now but no one does lol.

I miss 2008!
  • saramayfair2
    saramayfair2 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Mmmmm Peanut Butter
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Mmmmm Peanut Butter

You win 10 points

@OP
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Periods are an indicator that a person reading your post to themselves can breathe instead of suffocating while trying to decipher what the hell you're saying. Can you be courteous and use at least 4th grade grammar? Please and thanks.

Edit: Upon taking it slower and re-reading, here are basically the points run-on-sentence poster makes. I'll paraphrase it so you won't have to go through the pain I just did:

1. I used to solo everything (especially soloing with friends) but now I can't, PWI sux. Lemme solo FC! I'm sure I used to solo my own FB's too.
    2. But I like to grind and quest endlessly anyways so **** FC!
    3. Greedy bastrds in BH wanting molds when wining for drops! Gimme!
    4. I remember when I used to pk low lvl nubs, but now much higher lvl ppl pk me. QQQQ
    5. I couldn't concentrate on cybering this player's gf cuz he kept killing me, so I went to RT where I can do it peacefully.
    6. Level 40 and 50s BH are fun (even though it's hell to find a squad for it), there's so many nubs in BH59 and 69! Stupid sins trying to tank Qianji and a veno with a dodobird trying to tank Polearm. Damn oracle nubs should learn how to grind and quest like me. That'll help them do BH better, instead of actually doing BH's to get more experience doing BH.
    7. These good BH squads take a few hours to do BH. They are epic. **** all these other ones that take like 30-45 mins. You gotta take about 100x longer than average to finish something in order to not be a nub.
    8. All my grinding friends quit the game, as for some reason they didn't find endless grinding and questing (a euphemism for more grinding, and flying/running/riding a mount from NPC to NPC) all that fun. I dunno how they hit 100 grinding! For some reason Qingfu's and Horrorbites don't give as much XP at level 80 as they used to. Nobody does TW anymore. I wish sins didn't get nerfed so I could continue one shotting nubs and subsequently QQing about higher lvls one shotting me.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Thank you for the well-structured paraphrase. I just LOOKED at the OP's post and almost had a heart attackb:shocked...and I'm only 19b:surrender
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Periods are an indicator that a person reading your post to themselves can breathe instead of suffocating while trying to decipher what the hell you're saying. Can you be courteous and use at least 4th grade grammar? Please and thanks.

Edit: Upon taking it slower and re-reading, here are basically the points run-on-sentence poster makes. I'll paraphrase it so you won't have to go through the pain I just did:

1. I used to solo everything (especially soloing with friends) but now I can't, PWI sux. Lemme solo FC! I'm sure I used to solo my own FB's too.
    2. But I like to grind and quest endlessly anyways so **** FC!
    3. Greedy bastrds in BH wanting molds when wining for drops! Gimme!
    4. I remember when I used to pk low lvl nubs, but now much higher lvl ppl pk me. QQQQ
    5. I couldn't concentrate on cybering this player's gf cuz he kept killing me, so I went to RT where I can do it peacefully.
    6. Level 40 and 50s BH are fun (even though it's hell to find a squad for it), there's so many nubs in BH59 and 69! Stupid sins trying to tank Qianji and a veno with a dodobird trying to tank Polearm. Damn oracle nubs should learn how to grind and quest like me. That'll help them do BH better, instead of actually doing BH's to get more experience doing BH.
    7. These good BH squads take a few hours to do BH. They are epic. **** all these other ones that take like 30-45 mins. You gotta take about 100x longer than average to finish something in order to not be a nub.
    8. All my grinding friends quit the game, as for some reason they didn't find endless grinding and questing (a euphemism for more grinding, and flying/running/riding a mount from NPC to NPC) all that fun. I dunno how they hit 100 grinding! For some reason Qingfu's and Horrorbites don't give as much XP at level 80 as they used to. Nobody does TW anymore. I wish sins didn't get nerfed so I could continue one shotting nubs and subsequently QQing about higher lvls one shotting me.

LMAO!

If I have ever said anything disparaging towards you, I humbly take it back and beg forgiveness.

b:laugh
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    But at least I'm having fun, perfecting my game play and when I'm lvl 102 guess who's gonna be better at playing her toon then the average quick lvler.

because killing a couple of mobs over and over again is soo challenging
  • Cyb_kairu - Sanctuary
    Cyb_kairu - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Sorry... the game had already started to go downhill when you started playing. It was pretty amazing before packs and hyper frost.

agreed (my main account was banned from the fourums. this one was as well for same ip but aparently because i spent a few bucks just for the hell of it it's unbanned lol. buncha greedy ****. the game was actually really fun when i first started. now it's become more of a chore to get anything. . . . oh sry i take that back. . . my chores would be easier.

on topic: ya the game has become pretty lvl dependent and greedy saping most the fun out of it lately. but at least i can go and kill those that tick me off. so it's all good.
  • Alliptica - Lost City
    Alliptica - Lost City Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    agreed (my main account was banned from the fourums. this one was as well for same ip but aparently because i spent a few bucks just for the hell of it it's unbanned lol. buncha greedy ****. the game was actually really fun when i first started. now it's become more of a chore to get anything. . . . oh sry i take that back. . . my chores would be easier.

on topic: ya the game has become pretty lvl dependent and greedy saping most the fun out of it lately. but at least i can go and kill those that tick me off. so it's all good.
    pew? :o

/10char
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm not level 100.
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Lucifruge - Sanctuary
    Lucifruge - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh

You Tools still think PWI is fun? PWI, the greedy, money hungry, don't care about their players company.

I quit the right way. Haven't done anything in game since they Banned Saitada from the forums. Haven't spent any money on the game since then either. I spend my money where I enjoy playing, and PWI isn't one of those places.

Used to spend around $200.00 a month on this game average. Now I spend that money somewhere else and am enjoying spending it a hell of a lot more. Better people (not as many Cry babies). Better content (the world is HUGE). More players (60k online most of the time). Larger more in-depth world (It's a Universe in it's own right). And guess what... there, if someone upsets you.. you can kill them regardless of where they are. No hiding behind BLUE.

PWI? Yesterdays LOSER Game.

Have A Nice Day... Cupcakes.
  • Vergo - Heavens Tear
    Vergo - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Huge wall of text... my eyes.... owww.

They call them: . , ; : / " ( ) ? !

And some more, mind using them please?
    And about the topic, seems like a story about you loving the game then stuff turns wrong and you don't love the game anymore, good job, but why are you telling everyone this?

+1
    OP, get off the forums please >.>
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    closing flamethread
This discussion has been closed.