leg. gear

Shark_attack - Dreamweaver
Shark_attack - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Assassin
Ive been looking around for about 2 weeks looking for some leg sin gear but i ant find any for sale ive looked at Cat shops and Ah and some players just cant get em the ones i want r the rings and belts and capes anyone know were i could find anything i would be greatfullb:victoryb:pleasedb:pleased
Post edited by Shark_attack - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I can't tell if this is a troll or not..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I've been looking around for about 2 weeks now for some leggings but I cant find any for sale that fit my interest. I've looked in Cat Shops and AH as well. Most people don't seem to have the one's I'm specifically looking for. I'm interested in some decent rings, belts, and capes in the 5-6x tier on my server. If anyone could lend me a hand with some good choices/sell me some on this server I would be very grateful b:victory b:pleased b:pleased

Edited for general understanding
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ive been looking around for about 2 weeks looking for some leg sin gear but i ant find any for sale ive looked at Cat shops and Ah and some players just cant get em the ones i want r the rings and belts and capes anyone know were i could find anything i would be greatfullb:victoryb:pleasedb:pleased

That would be because there are hardly any.

For rings, you only got Rage of Crixalis on 60.
    For belts, you only got Viper's Seal on 68.
    For capes, you only got Wings of Cloudcharger on 45 and the Wraithgate Trophy Robes on 60 and Cape of Tauran Chieftain on 69.

Out of those, Rage of Crixalis, Viper's Seal and Cape of Tauran Chieftain can be bought from Mysterious Merchant in Thousand Streams in exchange for some coin and Mysterious Chips. Wings of Cloudcharger you can either get from packs or exchange 2667 Celestial Insignias for it. As far as I know, no one has any of the Wraithgate Trophy Robes.

And I bet that mentioning Wraithgate Trophy Mode is bound to get Azgarius to post here with his video of it.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    And I bet that mentioning Wraithgate Trophy Mode is bound to get Azgarius to post here with his video of it.

The second someone mentioned wraithgate trophy capes, I thought the exact same thing b:chuckle