Whats Happening

Mage_Up_Ass - Sanctuary
Mage_Up_Ass - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Support Desk
i was just minding my own business trying to sell my stuff by catshopping when BAM i was booted and when i logged back in all my character where getting deleted....so plz i m asking y? and can Gm plz stop i have not offened any1...
Post edited by Mage_Up_Ass - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    guess you shared you log in details with someone. if it was the GMs doing it you would even be able to log back into your account. So looks like someone you thought was a friend, isnt. OR you have been visiting some dodgy gaming sites and installed a keylogger. Either way. Congratulations.

Now to fix it..

first - change your login password

second - log back in to game and cancel delete on your characters (you have 7 days to stop the delete)

third - don't give out your log in details to others in future

fourth - delete any dodgy software you may have installed and run a spyware and antivirus scan

COLOR="red"]fifth - my speeling sooks ;)[/COLOR
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    guess you shared you log in details with someone. if it was the GMs doing it you would even be able to log back into your account. So looks like someone you thought was a friend, isnt. OR you have been visiting some dodgy gaming sites and installed a keylogger. Either way. Congratulations.

Now to fix it..

first - change your login password

second - log back in to game and cancel delete on your characters (you have 7 days to stop the delete)

third - don't give out your log in details to others in future

fourth - delete any dodgy software you may have installed and run a spyware and antivirus scan

COLOR="red"]fifth - my speeling sooks ;)[/COLOR

+9000 b:kiss