Is this against the rules? (Dual client).

Bexa - Heavens Tear
Bexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey. Not sure where to ask this but oh well...
I recently created a seller character on an other account that sells my loot I find on my main. So, basically 2 PWI clients are running on the same computer - 1 catshop and 1 active playing. I can't sleep when the computer is on and the auction takes too much fee, so this is the only way to sell my stuff. Is it against the rules to run 2 clients at the same time? If yes, I'll stop. x.x
Thank you for the help and sorry for my Bad English, it's not my first language.
Bex.
Post edited by Bexa - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Is it against the rules to run 2 clients at the same time?

On the same computer, yes it's against the rules.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    it is not the ONLY way you can sell your stuff.. use the Auction House and pay the fee like 80 - 90% of the rest of the server have to do.

It is unlikely you would have been sanctioned for what you are doing.. but now you have hilighted it on the forum, I would expect a visit from a friendly in game gtfo from a GM :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    As Shulkie and Videl said - what you are doing is against the ToS. I don't know if they will take action against you for doing it in the past, but I strongly suggest you don't do it anymore - especially now that you have highlighted yourself on the forum. If you don't get banned, join the club of people like me who can only use the Auction House to merchant. . . and be glad we have the Auction House. I've played games without that feature - and the AH (even with the fees) is one of my favorite parts of PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I feel bexa pain b:chuckle
    I can't turn on PC 24 hour and left cat shop i also don't have second PC that i can use for catshop. So auction is the only way or look for something else to sell . . b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Bexa - Heavens Tear
    Bexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol, it would be lame if they banned me for ASKING. I asked because I wasn't sure, and only did it once. Now that I know it's not allowed, I won't do it anymore. Simple enough. I won't even login to my other account then, it's pointless if I can't sell stuff - I'll just do it on my main. x) Thanks everyone. b:thanks