Acqua Impact,Spirit blast, LandSlide ,Aqua spirit ,earthen spirit -> Maxed

other skill -> liv 1

True ?
Post edited by Alderamin - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Fayettee - Dreamweaver
    Fayettee - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Black Voodoo is for Psychic 1st priority if you wanna make dmg and white voodoo on lvl 3
  • ThanosQRC - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRC - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    you should definitely level up black voodoo.
    white voodoo is not a priority but levelling it up is good if you feel squishy.
    the DoTs are useful but I would suggest saving up because you will soon get the 2 aoes, glacial shards and sandburst blast (also known as the psy money sink xD)
    main: psy94
    how about having fun instead of expecting the worse?b:thanks
  • Ellantria - Heavens Tear
    Ellantria - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Aqua Impact and Spirit Blast should be maxed. Landslide should be maxed.

Black Voodoo should be maxed. White voodoo should be left at three until you go sage or demon and pick up the skill book.

Torrent and Sandtrap should be left at 1 until more important skills are maxed.

Aqua Cannon should be left at 1. Bubble of Life should be maxed.

Glacial Shards and Sandburst Blast should be maxed.

Earth Vector and Psychic Will should be maxed.

Red Tide should be left at 1 until other skills have been maxed.

Tide Spirit should be leveled whenever other skills have been maxed.

Soulburn should be leveled whenever other skills have been maxed. (Really, it's a situational skill, not super ultra important.)

Aqua and Earth masteries should be maxed.

All 'Soul of' skills should be left at one. (Soul of Vengeance, Soul of Silence, Soul of Stunning, Soul of Retaliation.) Until you get to sage/demon and obtain the skill books for them, where they should be maxed.

Disturb Soul should be maxed if you want to PvP, otherwise leave it at one and level it when everything else is maxed.

Empowered Vigor should be maxed, as it is always useful.

Diminished Vigor should only be maxed if you plan to do a lot of TW and PK. Otherwise, leave it at 1 and level it when everything else is maxed.

:O That should be a good list for you.
    ┐('~`;)┌
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Aqua Impact and Spirit Blast should be maxed. Landslide should be maxed.

Black Voodoo should be maxed. White voodoo should be left at three until you go sage or demon and pick up the skill book.

*Torrent and Sandtrap should be left at 1 until more important skills are maxed.

Aqua Cannon should be left at 1. Bubble of Life should be maxed.

Glacial Shards and Sandburst Blast should be maxed.

Earth Vector and Psychic Will should be maxed.

Red Tide should be left at 1 until other skills have been maxed.

Tide Spirit should be leveled whenever other skills have been maxed.

Soulburn should be leveled whenever other skills have been maxed. (Really, it's a situational skill, not super ultra important.)

Aqua and Earth masteries should be maxed.

All 'Soul of' skills should be left at one. (Soul of Vengeance, Soul of Silence, Soul of Stunning, ***Soul of Retaliation.) Until you get to sage/demon and obtain the skill books for them, where they should be maxed.

Disturb Soul should be maxed if you want to PvP, otherwise leave it at one and level it when everything else is maxed.

Empowered Vigor should be maxed, as it is always useful.

Diminished Vigor should only be maxed if you plan to do a lot of TW and PK. Otherwise, leave it at 1 and level it when everything else is maxed.

:O That should be a good list for you.

*Torrent and Sand Trap are useful for early DD on bosses before the tank has a good strong hold on aggro, and they also do the same damage when you're in white voodoo. I have mine at 10 and 8.

**Aqua Cannon is one of our most efficient high DPH hits, very useful if someone's already on top of you in PK, and very painful if maxed. I have mine at level 9

***Soul of Retaliation actually does increase in effectiveness each level, unlike the others. Contrary to the description, it starts out reducing/reflecting dmg = 5% of our soulforce, and maxes at reducing/reflecting dmg = 50% of our soulforce. It's not an incredibly high-priority skill, but saying to keep it at level 1 until sage/demon is pushing it. I think I have mine at level 3 or 4.

Not really saying your wrong, as there's no end-all win-all skill build for the Psy, since all of our skills are useful in some way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Ellantria - Heavens Tear
    Ellantria - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    *Torrent and Sand Trap are useful for early DD on bosses before the tank has a good strong hold on aggro, and they also do the same damage when you're in white voodoo. I have mine at 10 and 8.

**Aqua Cannon is one of our most efficient high DPH hits, very useful if someone's already on top of you in PK, and very painful if maxed. I have mine at level 9

***Soul of Retaliation actually does increase in effectiveness each level, unlike the others. Contrary to the description, it starts out reducing/reflecting dmg = 5% of our soulforce, and maxes at reducing/reflecting dmg = 50% of our soulforce. It's not an incredibly high-priority skill, but saying to keep it at level 1 until sage/demon is pushing it. I think I have mine at level 3 or 4.

Not really saying your wrong, as there's no end-all win-all skill build for the Psy, since all of our skills are useful in some way.

Aqua Cannon also has the lowest range out of all our skills, basically requiring us to be rather near melee range in order for it to connect.

The DoTs are useful, but bosses are the only place you really use them at.

And I had no idea retaliation does that. I'll check it out. I've always been told it's the same as the rest.
    ┐('~`;)┌
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Aqua Cannon also has the lowest range out of all our skills, basically requiring us to be rather near melee range in order for it to connect

Very true. And I'm not saying it's great for general PvE purposes. But in PvP, with our Psychic Will, we can stand in our opponent's melee range and take a few hits, making Aqua Cannon a pretty decent spike skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • ThanosQRC - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRC - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Aqua Cannon also has the lowest range out of all our skills, basically requiring us to be rather near melee range in order for it to connect.

i like to use it for bosses & FCC pulls
    besides, it's a death sphere of doomb:chuckle
    main: psy94
    how about having fun instead of expecting the worse?b:thanks
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    i like to use it for bosses & FCC pulls
    besides, it's a death sphere of doomb:chuckle

Something tells me this guy should have been the one coming up with the names of our skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.