Gank!!!1oneunoeins

2»

Comments

• Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Fair enough.

Then perhaps one should check their sources before they create a huge wall of text that took me 10minutes to read D:

Or perhaps, you should redo elemental school, if it takes you 10 minutes to read 5 paragraphs or 440 words b:chuckle

I assume that people, or friends wouldn't lie about TW attendance, specially if they lose. If you inflate the number and you lose, makes your players look unprepared. If you deflate your number and lose, your faction looks weak.

Even if it was 80 EQ, 50 Dynasty and 30 vanquish, it still calls for almost a 20-40 player difference, should admit you were not just outleveled, but also outsmarted tactically. Instead, you guys have been trying to question my sources to overlook the fact you got spanked.

Four paragraphs, 123 words, this reply should only take you around 3 minutes this time b:kiss
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Or perhaps, you should redo elemental school, if it takes you 10 minutes to read 5 paragraphs or 440 words b:chuckle

I assume that people, or friends wouldn't lie about TW attendance, specially if they lose. If you inflate the number and you lose, makes your players look unprepared. If you deflate your number and lose, your faction looks weak.

Even if it was 80 EQ, 50 Dynasty and 30 vanquish, it still calls for almost a 20-40 player difference, should admit you were not just outleveled, but also outsmarted tactically. Instead, you guys have been trying to question my sources to overlook the fact you got spanked.

Four paragraphs, 123 words, this reply should only take you around 3 minutes this time b:kiss

b:cutetook me 30 seconds
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:cutetook me 30 seconds

Miz finishes fast b:dirty

Wait.. what? O.o
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Ouch. I think I just got called stupid.b:sad

Unfortunately the slow reading is due to my misplaced glasses, so, theory out the window.b:cute

Did you really take the time to count how many words you typed to attempt to make a point? Weird.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Did you really take the time to count how many words you typed to attempt to make a point? Weird.

Yep, we did.
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    just copy paste it in word it will count for ya
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    MS Word is such an unknown tool for mankind Loar, why you give away my secrets b:angry
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Rob_Zomby - Dreamweaver
    Rob_Zomby - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    suck my colon andres u big boob
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    suck my colon andres u big boob
    K, c'mere

b:kiss

Ohai Robby
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited September 2010

damn. this took me almost 3 hours to read. i need to learn to read faster ><.

the war was fun though. got me really worried when dyna was killing us in base.
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    OI.o

45char
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    OI.o

45char

You gots an I on yo face sir.
    On indefinite hiatus :3