regarding sockets and weapons

nassah22
nassah22 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi, just wanna know how to get sockets on a weapon, thanks.
Post edited by nassah22 on

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Weapons should have 1-2 sockets. I don't think 0 sockets is possible. edit - so NPC wepaons have 0 sockets, sorry I forgot about them b:surrender

To add additional sockets, go to the PW Boutique Agent for more information on how to do it.
  • XXInvictusXx - Heavens Tear
    XXInvictusXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    commonly, weapons picked up as drops don't have sockets already, and on occasion, those that are manufactured with normal mats won't have any either, but legendary/TT/etc should have at least one (I think... I don't manufacture stuff often, it's just an observation. someone correct me if i'm wrong b:surrender).

anyway, to put another socket on the weapon in question means buying socket stones from either the boutique or off of other players and speaking with the pwi boutique agent. to find out how many socket stones you'll need, just talk to her (adding sockets to equipment title from her menu) and stick the weapon into the slot that'll pop up and it will tell you that you have 0/X (X = amount of stones you need) socket stones.

g'luck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heaven's Tear - 8x Venomancer - Logging in just to poke around b:surrender
  • nassah22
    nassah22 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    thanks
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    commonly, weapons picked up as drops don't have sockets already, and on occasion, those that are manufactured with normal mats won't have any either, but legendary/TT/etc should have at least one (I think... I don't manufacture stuff often, it's just an observation. someone correct me if i'm wrong b:surrender).

anyway, to put another socket on the weapon in question means buying socket stones from either the boutique or off of other players and speaking with the pwi boutique agent. to find out how many socket stones you'll need, just talk to her (adding sockets to equipment title from her menu) and stick the weapon into the slot that'll pop up and it will tell you that you have 0/X (X = amount of stones you need) socket stones.

g'luck

I think 2 sockets is guaranteed for at least TT gear
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I think even TT/HH weapon can has 1 or 2
    And most gear/armor (that made from rare/instance mats) has 2 to 4 socket, no 1 socket on these kind of armor

Or there a (mold/instance mats) armor with 1 socket ? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I do believe my Shadow Legedn daggers have only 1 socket...I could be wrong thob:surrender
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It's normal for non npc weapon to get 1 socket since the max is 2 socket for weapon
    For non npc armor it's 2 to 4 socket

(mob drops can have socket unlike npc armor that 100% no socket)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I think even TT/HH weapon can has 1 or 2
    And most gear/armor (that made from rare/instance mats) has 2 to 4 socket, no 1 socket on these kind of armor

Or there a (mold/instance mats) armor with 1 socket ? b:surrender

No, I don't think there is a mold armor with only one socket. That only applies for weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute