server

poseidon004
poseidon004 Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Archer
does anyone know when a new server is coming out?

The reason is if i start a charector on any other servers i will never be known what i am looking to do is be rated in pvp but if i start now as an archer i will never have a chance at pvp ratings so i was wondering is there anyway for a new archer to get rated on any of these servers?
Post edited by poseidon004 on

Comments

• Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Whenever the PWI staff says one will come out and not before. The same answer that was given to the countless other threads asking about it...
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • poseidon004
    edited August 2010
    ty dont respond to threads if you gonna be sarcastic
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You post a stupid question, you get a stupid response. You're lucky you got a serious response.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Whenever the PWI staff says one will come out and not before. The same answer that was given to the countless other threads asking about it...
    ty dont respond to threads if you gonna be sarcastic

he posted a factual response to your question. just cos you dont like it doesnt make it sarcastic. i read his response more as a sadly defeated tone of one who has answered the same question many many times each time hoping it would be the last...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • poseidon004
    edited August 2010
    why i said that was he never answered my other question
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Go google it or search for it yourself then.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Patience is a virtue you know... Unless you like believing in rumors spread by ill-minded people (they are called trolls, I believe).

Besides, you posted your thread in a not-so-fitting section.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Infliction - Raging Tide
    Infliction - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    does anyone know when a new server is coming out?

The reason is if i start a charector on any other servers i will never be known what i am looking to do is be rated in pvp but if i start now as an archer i will never have a chance at pvp ratings so i was wondering is there anyway for a new archer to get rated on any of these servers?

The chance a new server will come any time soon is realistically, impossible. With the last few "bad" updates, it would ruin the gameplay on a new server. TW added hundreds of millions of coins in game each week, without TW, the game is loosing X amount of coins. With the half priced DQ drops, questing from lvl1-20 normally used to make 100k or so, if you were lucky. Now with the price change, an average of 30k by that level. For example, to make Calamaty Axes, it cost 700k to purchase the mold from the Merchant in 1k Streams, where would that money come from? The lack of money in a new server would completely ruin it for the first 3-5 months, at the least.