Tower of darkness

Failfox - Dreamweaver
Failfox - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I am at the tower doing this quest to either choose yes or no (basically) and I was wondering what the end result of either option is?

Is the the Sage/Demon path choice?

Also, am I supposed to get a pop up quest around the veiled tower as well?
Post edited by Failfox - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This has nothing to do with your Sage/Demon cultivation. You do not have to worry about that until you are level 89.

I do not know if this will be confusing or not but see if it is....(from here)

Note: When talking to the altar, be certain as to which reward you would prefer to have; 16000 SP now -or- 30 Rep and 1 Celestone now and a Challenge Quest (worth Gold: 320, Exp: 22080, SP: 9163, & Rep: 16) at level 80.

Note: Visiting one of the towers and accepting stone will continue quest not allowing you to get stone from other tower. Each tower has different quest dialogs.

The Twin Towers:

Start NPC Archosaur Elder

Location Archosaur East (570,648)

Mission #1 Visit Veiled Tower or Tower Of Darkness

Tower Of Darkness Approach (568,928), then head to the top of tower, right click on stone in inventory then talk to altar (If you choose "I don't think there's any reason for me to follow you." go to Mission #2 here, otherwise the mission continues below as "Chaos: Tower of Darkness")

Veiled Tower Approach (526,967), then head to the top of tower, right click on stone in inventory then talk to altar (If you choose "I don't think there's any reason for me to follow you." go to Mission #2 here, otherwise the mission continues below as "Fantsimor: Veiled Tower".)

Mission #2 Visit Archosaur Elder (570,648)

Mission #3 Visit Elder of Heaven's Tear Elder (471,567)

Reward Rep (30), Celestone of Heaven/Human/Earth

Note: This path also opens up a level 80 Challenge Quest that gives Gold: 320, Exp: 22080, SP: 9163, and Rep: 16.

Chaos: Tower of Darkness
    (continued from "The Twin Towers")

Start NPC Chaos Seal at Tower of Darkness

Mission #1 (Tower of Darkness) Get Glacial Crystal from the lake at Tai Chi Shore (579 982)

Tip: A pop-up is activated by approaching the little pool on the land. The crystal is in the middle of the pool.

Mission #2 Return to the Chaos Seal at the Veiled Tower

Reward SP (16000)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Failfox - Dreamweaver
    Failfox - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ok thank you, I read that from the guide but it was rather confusing. I just didn't want to make a fatal mistake that I would regret later.

Thanks a bunch.