Beginners guide, some tips etc and a list of things to do

DaxMax - Harshlands
DaxMax - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
1.Money making- Make some cash this game is not a lvl up and dont make cash kinda game u must get some cash i know i know u must be like i can make some cash by just doing quest but u must and i mean u MUST get some cash in some other way or form those ways are
2.Grinding-fighting monsters over and over to either get some iteams or lvl up

3. Craft!- this is a big money making thing ppl do all over perfect world its when u gather up iteams to craft crafting gives u 1k-100k depending on ur lvl and this gives u some cash in ur pocket.

4.Encyclopedia!!!!!!- this is the most best way to get some money it is the encyclopedia its tht small green book at the right top corner of ur screen use this to figure out what monsters give u what iteam and make sure those iteams are money making iteams like if ur lvl 10-20 get some dull claws 20-30 get some element fragments after tht u should have gotten the rithm so u should be good at making money by

5.Lvling up is the same so theres not much to say about tht its just lvl and grind b:victory
Post edited by DaxMax - Harshlands on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1. Wrong forum.

2. This guide sucks.

3. You can't count.

Have a nice day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I want iteams!
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • chratos619
    chratos619 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    what are the drop rate and stuff like talonro has 8-8-3 what are the rates here on stuff is there actualy data base to look at different weapon and what drops them
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    chratos619 wrote: »
    what are the drop rate and stuff like talonro has 8-8-3 what are the rates here on stuff is there actualy data base to look at different weapon and what drops them

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi

http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/home.php

Those are basically the main 2 info sites on PWI.

There's also a wiki but it's not exactly worth reading.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chilidogg - Dreamweaver
    Chilidogg - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Holy lack of punctuation Batman!

Please for the love of all that is holy throw a period and a few commas in there.

and 2 comes before 3 but not after.
  • haybails
    haybails Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Holy lack of punctuation Batman!

Please for the love of all that is holy throw a period and a few commas in there.

and 2 comes before 3 but not after.

To add, always start a new sentence/paragraph with a capital letter and, you should never start a sentence with the word 'and'. If you're going to pick, get it right.

Your final line, 2 before 3 but not after, not always so, depends upon the calculation, puzzle or if counting down and such like but yes, in the OP's case, he obviously managed to get himself confused a little.

Still, the OP did try.