Pwi =/= Pw-cn

Options
Daikataro - Dreamweaver
Daikataro - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
Ok, lately we have been having a lot, and i mean A LOT of issues that seem to have their origin on the other side of the world, yep i'm talking about perfect world china

From what i can see, they consider perfect world china the same as perfect world international which is TOTAL AND ABSOLUTELY WRONG, different player database, different focus group, different place of the world, different game

Why do i consider our problems coming from PW-CN? well here are some of the decissions that were most hated by the community:

-DQ items drop in 20%, why was it implemented? because PERFECT WORLD CHINA (not international, china) had a severe botting and gold farming problem, while here we rarely see a botter

-Instance time limit changed to four hours, why was it implemented? because china players abused bosses respawning and several other glitches found on their version, while this one was the only one in ours, this could have been easily solved by MAKING BOSSES NOT RESPAWN

-The new and so hated user interface, it was made for perfect world china using chinese characters, and even if it looked fine in their version it looks like **** on ours!

Basically, we want to be treated as an individual community with their own problems, their own needs and their own solutions, not like "the english speaking players of perfect world china", which is how we feel we're being treated, every thing we haven't liked is "because PW china has this problem and you guys have to pay for it as well" so if chinese guys discover a way to gain massive amounts of experience without using hyper stones and you cut exp gain in 90% to counter that exploit in their version will our exp be cut down as well? that's as insane as telling a kid "son, your brother broke his arm so we're putting a cast on your arm as well because you're related"

Seriously, if you have a problem with botters, deal with botters, if you have a problem with your chinese player database, fix it on your chinese version, not on ours, we are a totally different community with totally different problems, and as someone else pointed out on a good thread, if you're treating us like the english speaking chinese players, then we want all the advantages chinese version has:

-owning/renting a house
-no packs in boutique (yes i consider this an advantage, and many of us do as well)
-oficially supported selling of in-game goods for real life money to other players
-legal ability to open up to 6 game clients at once
-legal usage of user modifications to the look of the game

Why we get all the bad and not the good? why are we considered an accesory bunch of people instead of a different community? why we don't have a saying in what's happening on the game we play, we advertise and we helped build up?
Originally Posted by frankieraye: To say that would be a lie, because in regards to the DQ problem, it's something that we're honestly still working on, and something that we believe we can fix.

(8)Don't stop! believing! hold onto that feeling!(8)
Post edited by Daikataro - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ok, lately we have been having a lot, and i mean A LOT of issues that seem to have their origin on the other side of the world, yep i'm talking about perfect world china

From what i can see, they consider perfect world china the same as perfect world international which is TOTAL AND ABSOLUTELY WRONG, different player database, different focus group, different place of the world, different game

Why do i consider our problems coming from PW-CN? well here are some of the decissions that were most hated by the community:

-DQ items drop in 20%, why was it implemented? because PERFECT WORLD CHINA (not international, china) had a severe botting and gold farming problem, while here we rarely see a botter

-Instance time limit changed to four hours, why was it implemented? because china players abused bosses respawning and several other glitches found on their version, while this one was the only one in ours, this could have been easily solved by MAKING BOSSES NOT RESPAWN

-The new and so hated user interface, it was made for perfect world china using chinese characters, and even if it looked fine in their version it looks like **** on ours!

Basically, we want to be treated as an individual community with their own problems, their own needs and their own solutions, not like "the english speaking players of perfect world china", which is how we feel we're being treated, every thing we haven't liked is "because PW china has this problem and you guys have to pay for it as well" so if chinese guys discover a way to gain massive amounts of experience without using hyper stones and you cut exp gain in 90% to counter that exploit in their version will our exp be cut down as well? that's as insane as telling a kid "son, your brother broke his arm so we're putting a cast on your arm as well because you're related"

Seriously, if you have a problem with botters, deal with botters, if you have a problem with your chinese player database, fix it on your chinese version, not on ours, we are a totally different community with totally different problems, and as someone else pointed out on a good thread, if you're treating us like the english speaking chinese players, then we want all the advantages chinese version has:

-owning/renting a house
    -no packs in boutique (yes i consider this an advantage, and many of us do as well)
    -oficially supported selling of in-game goods for real life money to other players
    -legal ability to open up to 6 game clients at once
    -legal usage of user modifications to the look of the game

Why we get all the bad and not the good? why are we considered an accesory bunch of people instead of a different community? why we don't have a saying in what's happening on the game we play, we advertise and we helped build up?

That's where you are wrong. You also forgot that they can't use hypers in frost and they got the Arch Arena open. Other than that, I agree with you.

I know plenty of games that are either licensed or international like this one. It's always like it. This is business, and since the game is still here they have no reason to get another dev team. When they need it, they'll just call it a day and shut down the servers.

I wish I didn't have to say this but there really is no hope.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • MarimoSuki - Dreamweaver
    MarimoSuki - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    QQ approved. It would be nice for things to change.
  • Dark_Feather - Lost City
    Dark_Feather - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i agree.

hey, lets make our own dev team!!
    [SIGPIC]http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f365/okamime/?action=view&current=colorful.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alts:
    Shiome: Psychic 2x
    Okami_Sukino: Venomancer 3x
    Ayumi_: Assassin 0x
  • //Hysteria\ - Sanctuary8
    //Hysteria\ - Sanctuary8 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    better yet track down current devs, kick them in the nuts repeatedly, then tell them to make me a ****ing sammich.

/discuss
    my post count always resets to 1 b:victory
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Dev team costs money. I guess PWI can't afford devs.

Solution? CS more b:surrender
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i agree.

hey, lets make our own dev team!!

I'll quit thank you very much. :D
  • ChopChop - Raging Tide
    ChopChop - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Add to that that PW-CN can multi client on the same PC which will increase the botting problem .

Also that were told each PWI version is run differently thats why PWI isnt allowed to multiclient on same PC.

Personaly i could not care about multi clienting but being forced to take so called patches to combat botting which multi clienting encourages smacks of some one some where feeding us bull****.

Anyone with half a brain cell would stop multi clienting to cut down on botting.

IMO all the patches , and the DQ price drop is to encourage Zen sales no other reason. All you need is in the packs buy enougth of them and you dont need ingame coin.

Its just a shame they wont come clean about it.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Daikataro you can stop copying what I said..

if you used search you will notice I had the exact the same post last week, but anyway, this will get locked / moved before you know it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Personaly i could not care about multi clienting but being forced to take so called patches to combat botting which multi clienting encourages smacks of some one some where feeding us bull****.

Anyone with half a brain cell would stop multi clienting to cut down on botting.
    t.

With the release of RT, they actually made multi-clienting easier, no mods required, so do the math on that!
    PWI has NO dev team, thats why the devs in china **** our version up, because they can! and they know you are addicted, and they know you will still pay money into it, and they just sit back and count their coins. You know why money is flat? It's to stack, and thats that b:pleased
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    THANK YOU!

We really need another pointless QQ thread filled with issues already addressed (debunked) so many times.

I got an idea! Lets start another!
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    THANK YOU!

We really need another pointless QQ thread filled with issues already addressed (debunked) so many times.

I got an idea! Lets start another!

Valde officium in res PWI's maximus gallo combibo per minimus e-peen! Sic quam does is sentio futurus a virgo vacuus a vita?b:kiss
    Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You only forgot that this patch on TT was made because in China the average player has much better gear than people here. In fact those people here who have "cash shopped gear" it's normal over there. In China they have the so called gold farmer, and these ppl in perfect world would do TT and sell the mats for real life money.

In China TT was too easy and people were getting a lot of money. So they increased the difficulty. Now, those in the Chinese servers still do 3-3 since they have much better gear than what you can farm in 3-3 for example. But here in our server most people who do hh 3-3 do it because they want to improve their gear, not sell it for real life money.

PWE, if you can't develop anything just don't take the patches from China. No one wants new content if it's meant for the chinese servers, and 99% of the people here don't care about rank 9b:bye
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You only forgot that this patch on TT was made because in China the average player has much better gear than people here. In fact those people here who have "cash shopped gear" it's normal over there. In China they have the so called gold farmer, and these ppl in perfect world would do TT and sell the mats for real life money.

You forgot that I'm routinely insulted for having low HP, and have run into people that would pay me cash for coin to the point that I could make a living from playing if I wanted to break the rules.
    In China TT was too easy and people were getting a lot of money.

Same here.
    So they increased the difficulty.

We went from being totally mindless killing (afk macro/ toothpick) to having to be at keyboard. It's the people that aren't actually playing the game that are qq'ing I think.
    Now, those in the Chinese servers still do 3-3 since they have much better gear than what you can farm in 3-3 for example. But here in our server most people who do hh 3-3 do it because they want to improve their gear, not sell it for real life money.

The green mats are garbage, the gold mats can be made with chips. It's nice to know people that actually play the game can actually do that more now.
    PWE, if you can't develop anything just don't take the patches from China. No one wants new content if it's meant for the chinese servers, and 99% of the people here don't care about rank 9b:bye

You couldn't be more wrong.

I think the forum is infected with employees of another game company. There's just no reason to QQ so freakin much about this stuff while ignoring the real issues.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.