You don't have sage res? QQ!

Options

Comments

• Demoneyesjoe - Lost City
    Demoneyesjoe - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    all htis talk about 20m and 10m for sage/demon revive makes me happy i made mine for only 3m :)
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It is that I had the luck to get demon rez for 5m otherwise I probably would have never gotten it. At prices of 10/20M just leave it be and use that money for something more worth it.
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Some like to go for the demon res if they go demon.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I was in FCC not long ago and we had a squadwipe, so me the bm and the sin rezzed. We went back to the room and killed all the mobs. The wiz was whining because he died a few times already and lost 0.5% in total, while i died 1 time and lost 1%. I mean, come on, either don't die or carry GAs on you or something if you whine about your exp.
    I'm not planning on getting demon rez. I would only get it if i either got it for free or if it drops or something xD
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)
  • xxxdsmer
    xxxdsmer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yeah, the price of demon or sage res if found in the auction is absolutely ridiculous. whats the sense in charging a cleric 20mil for a skill that they can never use on their self? but may very well be used on you if it didnt have that ridiculous 20mil pricetag on it?

personally i would use the 20mil on my own gear to improve my own survivability or healing power to keep myself and others alive better. if a friend happened to give me the book or sell it to me unbelievably cheap (like VERY cheap) i would likely learn it, but 20mil can go a long way in shards and/or refines
    i'm pro all classes, and against none in particular..
    but the age old QQ about venos is just that. OLD.
    QQ'd about a nix lately? check out this thread n tell me who's "OP" lol..
    (copy and paste this to address bar):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=102172
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    all htis talk about 20m and 10m for sage/demon revive makes me happy i made mine for only 3m :)

(O.o)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrvate - Heavens Tear
    Mrvate - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    xxxdsmer wrote: »
    personally i would use the 20mil on my own gear to improve my own survivability or healing power to keep myself and others alive better. if a friend happened to give me the book or sell it to me unbelievably cheap (like VERY cheap) i would likely learn it, but 20mil can go a long way in shards and/or refines

Just a thing to point out. At some point, spending 20m on gear, will not get you very far. And the improvement would be miniscule compared to the gear you'd be replacing. At that point spending money on skill books is probably a better move. And that is what I found to be the best option for me, though I make most of my skill books and sell the ones I already have.

And the price is not entirely set by the seller, its also the buyer. And somebody paying 20m for a book shows its worth that much, at least to him.
  • xxxdsmer
    xxxdsmer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just a thing to point out. At some point, spending 20m on gear, will not get you very far. And the improvement would be miniscule compared to the gear you'd be replacing. At that point spending money on skill books is probably a better move. And that is what I found to be the best option for me, though I make most of my skill books and sell the ones I already have.

And the price is not entirely set by the seller, its also the buyer. And somebody paying 20m for a book shows its worth that much, at least to him.

maybe if i and another cleric agreed to get res11 for eachother, but i certainly wouldnt buy it just to have it lol.

and more than likely the people paying 20mil, are doing that just b/c they have the coin to spend (crazy cash shopping any1? lol)
    i'm pro all classes, and against none in particular..
    but the age old QQ about venos is just that. OLD.
    QQ'd about a nix lately? check out this thread n tell me who's "OP" lol..
    (copy and paste this to address bar):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=102172
  • Roriror - Lost City
    Roriror - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This is probably just another QQ post but, something that really had bothered me is that everyone expects the cleric to have this skill if they're 90+ (or whatever the req is for learning it, can't remember atm). I used to run Nirvana with faction mates months ago (before this new update they put out a while ago) and I hated hearing all the QQ about my not having sage/demon res lol... Where when I died I lost the entire percentage lost without res. So I honestly have no sympathy for anyone when they cry about losing experience. Even in the 100+ I really don't care lol... Because I've stayed at around 5% for a long time due to dying without res or what have you. And I'm not all that concerned with leveling atm honestly but...

I dunno lol. People just do dumb things, like the phoenix boss in Nirvana. The barb(s) would stay in the fire that would appear and die, I'd res them, they'd get up only to die again because the fire wouldn't go away until the boss is dead (they should know this, esp when they've run nirvana before). Then cry that I don't have sage res. I really doubt that the small percentage you lose from your deaths even compares to what I lose lol... so either A) Buy me that lovely 25mil skill or B) buy angels and deal with the cost that I'd have to if I ever bought the skill myself.

It's just annoying. And makes me not want to squad with people who whine about their damn exp.

I was considering getting the item from the cash shop that switches your cultivation from sage to demon (and vice versa) since demon skills look to be a lot cheaper than sage. But I dunno. The cost of these skills is really what keeps me from affording them. And I really was running nirvana before so I could raise the money for these skills that I need but I hate listening to people cry about their deaths lol.

And I consider myself a good cleric, I've been playing this character since november 2008, and I know my class very well... I'm not by any means one of those BH'd or oracled toons. So I think I can keep people alive quite well but when they do something stupid that ends up killing them and they cry at ME about it? well that's just too bad lol.

I think all of us experience this sort of thing as is obvious by the many threads about bad squads we've got here in the cleric forum. I just need to put in my two cents about this whole demon/sage res thing. Not like mine is still lvl 1 I have everything to 10 (some are sage). Honestly people who cry about exp loss shouldn't be worth my time, but unfortunately it seems to be majority of people I run into. lol...

Anyone else get yelled at for not haveing demon/sage res? >_<

didn't read it all but yup.

<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MerciiMew - Dreamweaver
    MerciiMew - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    o.o sage rez ftw b:victory
  • Shindral - Heavens Tear
    Shindral - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ALL i can say is i got sage rez 3 time in one day ahahahahahahahahahahahah

although its been usefull in faill ff runs lo
  • hated1337
    hated1337 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    demon rez plz :D
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

you do know that you can +5 refine a gear with like total 3m (or less) of mirages/tisha/tienkang right???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This is probably just another QQ post but, something that really had bothered me is that everyone expects the cleric to have this skill if they're 90+ (or whatever the req is for learning it, can't remember atm). I used to run Nirvana with faction mates months ago (before this new update they put out a while ago) and I hated hearing all the QQ about my not having sage/demon res lol... Where when I died I lost the entire percentage lost without res. So I honestly have no sympathy for anyone when they cry about losing experience. Even in the 100+ I really don't care lol... Because I've stayed at around 5% for a long time due to dying without res or what have you. And I'm not all that concerned with leveling atm honestly but...

I dunno lol. People just do dumb things, like the phoenix boss in Nirvana. The barb(s) would stay in the fire that would appear and die, I'd res them, they'd get up only to die again because the fire wouldn't go away until the boss is dead (they should know this, esp when they've run nirvana before). Then cry that I don't have sage res. I really doubt that the small percentage you lose from your deaths even compares to what I lose lol... so either A) Buy me that lovely 25mil skill or B) buy angels and deal with the cost that I'd have to if I ever bought the skill myself.

It's just annoying. And makes me not want to squad with people who whine about their damn exp.

I was considering getting the item from the cash shop that switches your cultivation from sage to demon (and vice versa) since demon skills look to be a lot cheaper than sage. But I dunno. The cost of these skills is really what keeps me from affording them. And I really was running nirvana before so I could raise the money for these skills that I need but I hate listening to people cry about their deaths lol.

And I consider myself a good cleric, I've been playing this character since november 2008, and I know my class very well... I'm not by any means one of those BH'd or oracled toons. So I think I can keep people alive quite well but when they do something stupid that ends up killing them and they cry at ME about it? well that's just too bad lol.

I think all of us experience this sort of thing as is obvious by the many threads about bad squads we've got here in the cleric forum. I just need to put in my two cents about this whole demon/sage res thing. Not like mine is still lvl 1 I have everything to 10 (some are sage). Honestly people who cry about exp loss shouldn't be worth my time, but unfortunately it seems to be majority of people I run into. lol...

Anyone else get yelled at for not haveing demon/sage res? >_<
    so now we know our skill gets judged by the amount of money we can dish out
    If your plan is to have an under leveled revive and hope noone notices it or ever figures it out you arent going to be very popular. Sanctuary has lots of clerics and plenty have high level res. As a whole those clerics tend to play their class better since they put importance on the well-being of the squad.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mrvate - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you do know that you can +5 refine a gear with like total 3m (or less) of mirages/tisha/tienkang right???

Yes I do know that, have you looked at average costs for going past +5? or what about with shards, to move up from immac to perfect. And then compare those costs to how much demon or sage rez costs. Which though may be different on your server, on mine I've seen a couple sell for as low as 10m, they're usually closer to 14-16m. right now Perfect shards are 3.5-4m on my server.

So just as an example lets say I had a 4 socket cape with immac citrines in it and wanted to spend my 14-16m to change that to perfect citrines. I'd get a total of 48 more hp for that money, or I could get a celestial rez. imo I think the rez is better. Now if you don't have decently sharded or refined gear then yes you should probably get better gear before rez. I was just saying at some point. The rez is a better deal.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yes I do know that, have you looked at average costs for going past +5? or what about with shards, to move up from immac to perfect. And then compare those costs to how much demon or sage rez costs. Which though may be different on your server, on mine I've seen a couple sell for as low as 10m, they're usually closer to 14-16m. right now Perfect shards are 3.5-4m on my server.

So just as an example lets say I had a 4 socket cape with immac citrines in it and wanted to spend my 14-16m to change that to perfect citrines. I'd get a total of 48 more hp for that money, or I could get a celestial rez. imo I think the rez is better. Now if you don't have decently sharded or refined gear then yes you should probably get better gear before rez. I was just saying at some point. The rez is a better deal.
    Your thinking is centered around a person that can actually afford that 20m skill and higher refines, im thinking in terms of overall, normal & poor pple included.
    The average cleric near/around our lvl or at 100 even still use TT90 gear, their refines are +3-4. TT99 costs oodles still for the majority, possibly less than 5% have even a nirvana. If the majority cant even afford their lv99 gear, i doubt they would be aiming to go past +5, theyd be happy just getting closer to their TT99s.

see the thing is for clerics, the more we spend =/= profit back from what we spent. A good example is melee who build 5.0aps soloing City of abominations, and selling rings, and a cleric getting lv11 rez and....just a trifle more than other clerics but GA costs still the same.

btw our server
    -sage rez 20m+
    -perfects 3m
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you shouldn't switch from immac to perfect if you dont refine higher than +7

(felt like sharing my wisdom)

carry on :3
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you shouldn't switch from immac to perfect if you dont refine higher than +7

(felt like sharing my wisdom)

carry on :3
    i had +5 on my TT90s D:
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:shocked

definitely better than my measly +3 QQ

I just want the demon res for cut chann to get people up-otherwise I wouldn't even bother. Maybe more -chann gear can make up for that before I get the skill but I think I'll try and work for demon IH first b:chuckle
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So just as an example lets say I had a 4 socket cape with immac citrines in it and wanted to spend my 14-16m to change that to perfect citrines. ... The rez is a better deal.

Conversely you can invest that money into merchanting and, in a few weeks, buy yourself a fancy endgame ornament or take a weapon from +5 --> +7 during an orb sale.

Seems to me like endgame gear > 11 res, Ijs. But hey, that's my opinion b:bye
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Duchiamender - Heavens Tear
    Duchiamender - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I dunno if anyone said this. But when you throw a lvl 10 rez for a lvl 100 person. They lose 13k exp. Just throwing it out there. In realtity its about 00.02% Just sayen xD
  • Liebe - Heavens Tear
    Liebe - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I got told not to res someone who got killed doing emperor because he was losing a minuscule amount of exp. He had turned 100 THAT DAY, a few hours before that TT. So he got to lay there dead most of the time, because our other cleric was busy with the barb.
    This is why my cleric is semi-retired. b:pleased
    9x Veno - Liebe
    9x Cleric - /\ngellus
    8x Archer - Xaixu
    6x Barb - \/ladamir
    Heaven's Tear b:dirty
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I dunno if anyone said this. But when you throw a lvl 10 rez for a lvl 100 person. They lose 13k exp. Just throwing it out there. In realtity its about 00.02% Just sayen xD

hhhhhhmmmmmmm.............. *testing*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrvate - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options

Don't lie.

at lvl 100 it is just barely under 67m, depending on the progression of your culti you will loose either .6% or .3%.

67,000,000 x 0.06= 4,020,000 x 0.1= 402,000

if you're further along in you're culti its half that so still 200k for lvl 10 rez.
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Don't lie.

at lvl 100 it is just barely under 67m, depending on the progression of your culti you will loose either .6% or .3%.

if you're further along in you're culti its half that so still 200k for lvl 10 rez.

Wrong and I posted this elsewhere in another thread so I'll copy/paste for you:

The way exp loss works is like this:
    When you first start the game and you die; you lose 5% of the exp you currently have based upon how much you need to next level. So for example if you currently have 1000 experience (and for hypotheitcal you are level 50) and it takes 10000 total experience f/ 50-> 51 you would lose 500 experience (5% of 10k) if you hit the go to town button and would be left w/ 500 experience. A level 10 rez would save 90% of the 500 experience loss so you would thus only end up losing 50 experience.

Now here's where most people who play the game are idiots and don't truly understand the game mechanics. Every cultivation level you obtain lowers the amount of experience you lose. Most people are clueless and just focus on blah blah I just gained x% or I need x% to next level rather then actually looking at the exact experience #'s they currently have and to their next level. Here's a link to exp #'s in case you are curious :http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/ind...erience_Points Here's the list of how culti affects experience loss:

Principle (19) 4.5% exp loss
    Harmony (29) 4%
    Discord (39) 3.5%
    Coalescence (49/51 whatever you wanna call it) 3%
    Transcendant (59) 2.5%
    Enlightened (69) 2%
    Vacuity (79) 1%
    Myriad/Void (89) .6%
    Harmony/Discord (99) .4%
    Celestial Sage/Demon (100) .2%

So in essence if someone is level 100 and has done their 100 culti they would need 66,954,000 experience total to go from 100->101. Every time they die they lose .2% of that or 13,390.8 experience. Crazy stones f/ level 99+ gives a whopping 354,300 experience so a level 100 (w/ culti done) could die 26x and get the exp back f/ 1 crazy stones. Kinda makes you do a facepalm when you see the #'s at level 100's waiting for rezzes now that you see the #'s don't it? Now a level 101 loses 53,563 exp, a level 102 loses 107,126 exp and finally a level 103 loses 267,816 exp. Now a level 101+ waiting for a rez makes sense and remember w/ a level 10 rez you can make it so they only lose 10% of those previous #'s I just listed.

See your math had them losing 6% experience rather then .06%. See look at what you posted :
    It SHOULD have been 67,000,000 x 0.0006= 402,000x 0.1= 4020
    But yet this was STILL wrong cuz you had a level 100 losing experience based upon ONLY having their 89 culti done. Most likely they'd have a mininum of thier 99 culti done; thus losing .4% exp or possibly .2% if they have their 100 culti done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So happy someone posted this topic.

I mean i dinged 100 a year ago. I got all my sage heals, most of my attacks are sage (damn you tempest and razor feathers!) and I simply refuse to get lvl11 rez. The only way I'm learning that skill is if someone gives it to me for free, AND pays me the 1mil or whatever I need to learn it. Seriously.

I mean a level 100 loses 0.05% for every lvl10 rez they get. When a level 100 cleric towns they lose 0.35%.

I got back to PWI about two months ago at 40 something %. Up until last week I pretty much lived in Nirvana. Because of it, I'm now sitting at 3 something odd %.

So I just cringe when I see someone in faction begging for a cleric with lvl11 rez to go Nirvana when there's 10 perfectly capable clerics around with a level 10 rez willing to go.

I simply drop squad now if someone happens to invite me to a same party that person is in.

I mean sure, I'll get lvl11 rez and Nirvana with you. All I ask for in return is 5 GAs every time I use a key as insurance.

Because I just LOVE people that go "Trust me Ninny, I got this AD!" BOOM!

I know one level 100 cleric in my faction that has lvl1 rez. I would KILL if I could downgrade mine.

I envy you guys (clerics), u guys/girls always take the full penalty for everything while we complain (not me personally). That's what i told my bro (hes a cleric going sage) i told him unless someone pays for it, don't bother with sage revive lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Mrvate - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Wrong and I posted this elsewhere in another thread so I'll copy/paste for you:

ty for the correction. It's good to know.
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I Tested What Rawthorne Posted on my Veno, because I was curious...

Venomancer Level 100 - Cultivation Master of Harmony (99)

Death Without Cleric Rez
    Pre-Death EXP: 25,755,831
    After Release EXP: 25,488,015
    Total EXP Loss: 267,816

Death With Level 10 Cleric Rez
    Pre-Death EXP: 25,488,015
    After-Rez EXP: 25,461,233
    Total EXP Loss: 26,782

So, for anyone who doubts what Rawthorne said, Numbers don't lie.

TY to the cleric who helped me test this. I was curious =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I Tested What Rawthorne Posted on my Veno, because I was curious...

Venomancer Level 100 - Cultivation Master of Harmony (99)

Death Without Cleric Rez
    Pre-Death EXP: 25,755,831
    After Release EXP: 25,488,015
    Total EXP Loss: 267,816

Death With Level 10 Cleric Rez
    Pre-Death EXP: 25,488,015
    After-Rez EXP: 25,461,233
    Total EXP Loss: 26,782

So, for anyone who doubts what Rawthorne said, Numbers don't lie.

TY to the cleric who helped me test this. I was curious =D

Damn't I had a decimal point in the wrong place so thx gwen for doing an actual test. So yah a level 100 that has 99 culti done loses 267,816. With 100 culti done they lose 133,908 exp. I'll edit my previous posts later with the correct info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I don't think they realize how much this skill costs as it costs a lot being sage.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.