Demanding new Developers that Care

2»

Comments

• frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Okay Saphire. Please use the stickies if you'd like to discuss the specific game issues.
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Dear PWI

since the developers that are working currently cant fix 2 year old bugs
    and are only ruining the game

Examples:
    -DQ price nerfed
    -x2 event but no drops
    -Nv made harder and impossible to BB
    -3-1,3-2,3-3 made IMPOSSIBLE for a 9X squad
    -TW made useless
    -Horrible chat system

as a paying user of this game im saying this is TOO MUCH
    tell them to get their Act together or go home
    because they are just down grading this game

sincerely
    -SaphireDemon

None of the above examples you gave are bugs.

-DQ price nerfed - Intended change.
    -x2 event but no drops - Not controlled by devs. This is a free, no cost event we provided to you, the players.
    -Nv made harder and impossible to BB - Increased difficulty is an intended Change.
    -3-1,3-2,3-3 made IMPOSSIBLE for a 9X squad - Increased difficulty is an intended change.
    -TW made useless - New system is an intended change.
    -Horrible chat system - If you're referring to the large font, you can scale down the size in the systems settings > UI window. Also, intended change.

Just because a change in the game does not align with your desires, does not mean that it is a bug. There are a lot of mmo's I've played that made changes I did not agree with. I did not consider them a bug. I just had to change my play style.

As for the DQ price change. I know we've been promising something for a while, but because its a set change for China, we have taken upon ourselves to come up with a new system. While I can't dive into any details, it will take some time to develop. Whether you choose to believe we are working to provide our players with better gameplay is up to everyone's individual judgment. I'm just trying to let everyone here know that we are actually doing things behind closed doors here. We as PWE employees, take it personally when we are accused of "not caring" for our players.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.