Geanie wonders

Options
KanariaRose - Archosaur
KanariaRose - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Cleric
So i got bored and made a geanie, it ended up being 50/60. Now ive never given much thought to stats for a geanie and such because my old one was fail, but now that i have a
rareish one, i dont want to mess it up. I do tt and pve a lot , i think ill pvp at 9x but im for sure going sage.

Im thinking

2nd wind
Holy path
blank
Blakn

Fill the blanks and tell em what to do with stats lol

Wrong avatar..im a 78 cleric with 3k hp barb buffed(i need to get my shoes and hat so i can citrine shard) and 1.5k p def
Post edited by KanariaRose - Archosaur on

Comments

• Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Level it up to 70, get the extra LPs, 51+ LP and you get a 5th skill. :)

Just do "Exp infuse with Spirit", who needs spirit anyways?

To me, 50 mag for the 2.0 energy regen, 50~ vit for the extra energy, I like to have enough energy to use holy path twice without a pause due to a lack of energy. And split dex and str between you're skills, if you use the skills I do, you won't even need str, which is nice. More points for dex. :3

Skill wise, for a cleric, (like me):

Holy path: To get out of trouble fast.

Rainbow Blessing: The random adds are very nice, and the party will appreciate the adds, it can be cast on any squad member.

Cloud eruption: The added Chi becomes especially useful in FC. When you drop and bring up BB repeatedly.

Earthquake: Knocks back mobs, especially useful for phys mobs when questing. Might buy you some time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Omnicon - Dreamweaver
    Omnicon - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I use earthquake on my genie also. If you're close enough to the boss while in BB you can throw in an extra 600 damage... b:laugh (i just find that part fun) But it reaaaallly does come in handy when you are mob surrounded. As well when you are soloing bh29 or 39. Mix that with sirens kiss and you have a pretty dang cool looking death attack.

I also have holy path and second wind on mine as well.

I never thought about getting cloud eruption till I read the post above and it does seem very good for FC.

Rainbow Blessing I also have. It really does come in handy and is a surprise to a squad when they see it and ask what the little clover-y buff is. b:chuckle

As for a 5th skill, I've been thinking the phoenix attack one for while I'm soloing. Or Tree of Protection but I need to go to the genie person to read what that one does again and what I would need.

Not sure if this helped, but it's some of my experiances. Good luck, Happy Hunting and badass genie. hehe

~ Omni
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I use earthquake on my genie also. If you're close enough to the boss while in BB you can throw in an extra 600 damage... b:laugh (i just find that part fun) But it reaaaallly does come in handy when you are mob surrounded. As well when you are soloing bh29 or 39. Mix that with sirens kiss and you have a pretty dang cool looking death attack.

I also have holy path and second wind on mine as well.

I never thought about getting cloud eruption till I read the post above and it does seem very good for FC.

Rainbow Blessing I also have. It really does come in handy and is a surprise to a squad when they see it and ask what the little clover-y buff is. b:chuckle

As for a 5th skill, I've been thinking the phoenix attack one for while I'm soloing. Or Tree of Protection but I need to go to the genie person to read what that one does again and what I would need.

Not sure if this helped, but it's some of my experiances. Good luck, Happy Hunting and badass genie. hehe

~ Omni

Cloud Eruption = win

It's a good all-around skill, like EP and holy path.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray