TT Act 3 WTF!!!!

bootlip
bootlip Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
Twilight Temple Act III
Tweaked the Boss AI/Aggro behavior to increase the difficulty.

Okies so i payed cash to buy gold and sell for coin to get my TT 70 and then again for my TT 80 gear.Said this time im not gonna do it im gonna hit TT hard to earn my matts.Well BAM i hit 90 you turn the tables and make it damn near impossible to run TT 3-1,2,3.

I get into a squad with a level a great group averaging levels 90-100.Kill first boos then bam get ot the big dog one wipe,wipe,wipe,wipe.WTF did you do to this game.I dont give a rattsass about "Stopping venos from soling for mats" Well now you made it 1000% harder for anyone trying to get TT 90 items.Now only ones who can run it will be the "Godly" 101+s who in return will **** the prices even more.

So again your bright ideals have ruined the game play for those trying to get ahead with their pals and have a fun TT run.WTFG PWI!!!

And now wiht over 700$ in this god damn game im stuck with a barb who might get his TT 90 gear when i hit 101.Yay guess its FC run for here on out o fu**ing joy

So till then ill go play other FTP and games i pay monthly for guess ill re up my subscriptions till ya get your heads out of your butts and stop punishing 1000000000 players for the behavior of the 200-300 people who farm gold or what ever the BS reason is this time!
Post edited by bootlip on

Comments

• Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Maybe you shouldn't have wasted gold paying for TT 70 gears? idk b:surrender
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    bootlip wrote: »
    And now wiht over 700$ in this god damn game im stuck with a barb who might get his TT 90 gear when i hit 101.Yay guess its FC run for here on out o fu**ing joy

$700 into the game before you even hit 90? :o

I can see spending some money to get some end game gear or refines, but that much into a game before you're even 9x is pretty silly. Sorry, not picking on you specifically, but this is the type of player they've been trying to breed over the last year.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • BudsBarb - Raging Tide
    BudsBarb - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Think i agree! Seems now you cant get the gear you need at the level you are well past the level you are.So getting TT90 gear without paying real cash is pretty much obsolete now.So you unless you give Bjs to levels 101+s and beg them to help you your pretty much screwed!
  • //Hysteria\ - Sanctuary6
    //Hysteria\ - Sanctuary6 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Think i agree! Seems now you cant get the gear you need at the level you are well past the level you are.So getting TT90 gear without paying real cash is pretty much obsolete now.So you unless you give Bjs to levels 101+s and beg them to help you your pretty much screwed!

lol b:laugh

/10char
    my post count always stays at 1 b:victory
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    $700 bucks alone for tt70/80 gear?

So rounded off at 500k a gold thats 350 mil. which would mean you paid what for each item?

Or did you really indulge a bit, and buy the best fash, a but load of packs, and the newest and bestest mount out, along with the matching fly gear, and get married x amount of times?

my 7x gear ran roughly 1.5-2 mil a peice. give or take for the sharding, and socketing i wanted done, I spent around about 14-18 mil.

My 8x gear I bought the whole set at 22 mil... Most tt80 gear runs 3-5 mil

rounded together thats round-a-bout 40 mil....
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It's fun when people are ignorant of the true causes of the changes.

In this case, it's not the venos, they've never been a problem. It would be silly for them to be a problem.

The actual problem is the 5 APS squads. You either have people soloing or dualing these instances using a 5 APS character and possibly a Cleric, making pretty much massive profits on it since the bosses die really quickly.

The same was and apparently still is true for Nirvana.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • LadySam - Heavens Tear
    LadySam - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Dude i won`t lie and i`ll tell ya the truth you`re a noob . How you can spend 700 $ and you don`t have TT90 ? b:chuckle I`ve made my TT90 for 1 week 2x drop and i haven`t do 3-1 coz it sucks . b:cute You shouldn`t make TT 70 and 80 coz you don`t need it that much .
    So stop complaining and start doin` 2-3
    PS : I`ve made my TT 90 with a barb ! b:victory
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Sry OP just told me it's 700 *** YAN not 700 US$

that make sense now..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    A former player I knew (who played on Ht server) told me she had spent several thousands on the game BEFORE hitting 90. This was back before packs and all that other bs when gold was 1-200k. You can imagine what she spent zhenning nonstop everyday (and fishing before that) to become the 1st I think to hit 102 on our server. At one time she told me she ONLY had 1 inventory space (the rest was filled w/ fashion). So yah his case doesn't even compare to some people I've ran into....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BudsBarb - Raging Tide
    BudsBarb - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    vristion wrote: »
    $700 bucks alone for tt70/80 gear?

So rounded off at 500k a gold thats 350 mil. which would mean you paid what for each item?

Or did you really indulge a bit, and buy the best fash, a but load of packs, and the newest and bestest mount out, along with the matching fly gear, and get married x amount of times?

my 7x gear ran roughly 1.5-2 mil a peice. give or take for the sharding, and socketing i wanted done, I spent around about 14-18 mil.

My 8x gear I bought the whole set at 22 mil... Most tt80 gear runs 3-5 mil

rounded together thats round-a-bout 40 mil....

500k for gold what server you on im moving from raging tide lol.Nost i have even sold it for was 480k that was a rare time lol.Now lucky to get 370k....BudsBarb has now moved to the rich servers....Wait they all dead lol
  • CJD - Heavens Tear
    CJD - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Really!! the $$ you have spent before hitting least 90 is a total waste.. if you had wait till 9x and spent that much in and invested, hmm maybe you could have ended up with the best nirvana gear and a good 100+ level.

doesn't matter if you are willing to spend more $$ on the game! b:bye
    Girls are like phones...
    We love to be held... talked too..
    but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! b:laugh
  • Clandore - Lost City
    Clandore - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    A former player I knew (who played on Ht server) told me she had spent several thousands on the game BEFORE hitting 90. This was back before packs and all that other bs when gold was 1-200k. You can imagine what she spent zhenning nonstop everyday (and fishing before that) to become the 1st I think to hit 102 on our server. At one time she told me she ONLY had 1 inventory space (the rest was filled w/ fashion). So yah his case doesn't even compare to some people I've ran into....

But don't we love our fashion b:thanks

And poor OP, although why did you spend money on the easy to farm HH sets and decide to farm the hard stuff? >.<
This discussion has been closed.